5. Football Field Brownies – A Night Owl Blog
6. Football Tortilla Crisps – Tried and True
7. Touchdown Truffles with Peanut Butter – Julie Blanner
8. Frozen Footballs Ice Cream Sandwiches – Rust and Sunshine
9. Football Deviled Eggs – My Turn for Us
10. Football S’mores Brownie Batter Dip – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
11. Football Scotcheroos – Julie’s Eats & Treats
12. Popcorn Ball Footballs – Create – Celebrate – Explore
13. Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball – Belle of the Kitchen for Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
14. Football Mini Barbecue Meatloaf – Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
While you’re here be sure to check out other appetizer ideas on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home that would be great for game day, like this Homemade Pico de Gallo, these Baked Onion Rings or this collection of 10 game day recipes. If you enjoyed these Football Shaped Food Ideas for game day please share this with your friends or pin it for later.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, we’ll make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are our own, derived from personal experience.
Carrie is the chief writer, crafter and cook here at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. She’s an optimist by nature and enjoys sharing recipes, trying new craft ideas, planning for parties and events as well as organizing and decorating. When she’s not blogging, preparing meals or picking up around the house, you’re bound to find her hidden away in a castle under the stairs reading to her two young boys. Whether you’re cooking, crafting or creating for your family, follow Carrie on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to get inspiring ideas for your home.