This adorable free printable tag lets your child know “Somebunny Loves You”. Attach it to treats for your child’s Easter basket or use it for other spring parties and events. The free printable tags come on one page in six fresh colors for spring. All you have to do is download, print and attach it to your son or daughter’s favorite snack! Although the free printable was created for Easter, the design and sentiment is simple enough, it could even be used for Valentine’s Day or anytime you want to remind someone that “Somebunny Loves You”.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, we’ll make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are our own, derived from our personal experience.
One of our family’s Easter traditions is to fill a basket or fabric bin for each of our children with small toys, books, candy and other special treats. With all of the other holiday goodies at Easter time, I try to limit the amount of candy in our kids’ Easter baskets. The past few years, I’ve created Cheddar Bunny Carrots using a cellophane bag folded to look like a carrot. I filled it with cheddar crackers shaped like rabbits as an alternative to all the jelly beans and egg shaped chocolates. This year, I wanted to create a cute free printable to share with you that you could attach to the Cheddar Bunny Carrots or any other Easter treats for your child. For a change this Easter, I’m going to fill cellophane bags with rabbit shaped graham crackers instead. Aren’t they cute?
“Somebunny Loves You” Free Printable for Easter
The free printable is designed to print on 8 1/2 x 11″ cardstock using your home computer and color printer. The page includes the “Somebunny Loves You” tags in six different bright colors for spring.
What You Need:
- Access to a computer and color printer
- White card stock
- A hole punch
- Clear cellophane treat bags
- Small crackers or treats
1. Print the “Somebunny Loves You” tags. Download the Somebunny Loves You: Free Printable for Easter (308 KB PDF) and save to your computer for your own personal use only. Print the “Somebunny Loves You” tags in color on white card stock.
2. Cut and punch the “Somebunny Loves You” tags. Cut the tags apart. For straight lines, I’d suggest using a paper trimmer. For Christmas this year, the boys got me the Purple Cows 2 in 1 Guillotine/Rotary Trimmer. It’s so fast and easy that I can’t go back to just cutting tags apart with scissors anymore!
Next, I used a simple hole punch in the corner so I could easily tie the tags onto the cellophane bags once they were filled.
3. Fill the treat bags. Use whatever special treats and snacks you want to fill the cellophane bags. I found the cutest rabbit shaped graham crackers in the snack aisle. As I mentioned before, you can also make the bags into carrot shapes and fill with cheddar bunny crackers like I did last year.
4. Tie on the tags. Use ribbon to tie a “Somebunny Loves You” tag to seal the top of each treat bag.
Now you have a colorful and fun treat to put in your child’s Easter basket! It could also be a cute spring snack for a class party or play date with friends. It doesn’t actually say “Easter” on it, so you could also use this free printable as valentines for your child’s classmates when Valentine’s Day rolls around again.
What’s your favorite treat to put in your child’s Easter basket? Please comment below and share. We’re always looking for new ideas!
While you’re here, be sure to check out other Easter ideas on Kenarry. If you liked this “Somebunny Loves You” free printable, please share this post with your friends or pin it for later: