Thank you for your interest in working with Kenarry, LLC, also known as Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. We would love to partner with you to promote your brand, product or blog! Kenarry, LLC is a family friendly lifestyle blog run by a husband and wife team. We create and curate do-it-yourself projects, delicious recipes, products we love and other ideas people can implement at home. Please visit our about us page to get to know us better and see some of our favorite and most popular stories.
Our readers come here to find ideas for crafts, kids, home decor, technology, parenting, holidays, product recommendations and more. If you have a product, service or brand you think would be a great fit for our readers, we’d love to hear from you.
Kenarry: Ideas for the Home has been featured on:
- HGTV (February 2016 and March 2016)
- Country Living Magazine
- House Beautiful
- Huffington Post (February 2015, August 2015, September 2015)
- Seattle Refined, a partner of KOMOnews.com
- Tatertots and Jello
- Lil Luna
- Smart School House
- Kleinworth & Co.
- Flamingo Toes
- And many other sites!
Kenarry: Ideas for the Home is a rapidly growing blog. Since we started in the Fall of 2013, our page views have grown by leaps and bounds. For current page view and visitor statistics, please contact us. We’re actively focused on growth and promotion across social media, including Pinterest, Google+ (both Kenarry and Carrie), Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Stumble Upon.
- Sponsored Posts: Let’s discuss creative ways we can incorporate your company into a story of interest to our readers. See sponsored posts we’ve done for other companies.
- Product Reviews: We love to test out family friendly products for the home and share our honest opinions. See product reviews we’ve written.
- Giveaways: This is a great opportunity to get your product in front of a new audience. A giveaway can also be combined with a product review. See giveaways we’ve offered our readers.
What People Are Saying About Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
- “We truly are appreciative of your kind words, your understanding of human error and the sweet blog review!” – Gartner Studios, makers of Duff Goldman Premium Cake Mixes.
- “Carrie and Kent are professional, reliable, and great storytellers. Their posts are well-written, concise, and always accompanied by beautiful photographs – They’re an absolute pleasure to work with!” – Julia, Campaign Success Manager at Linqia (referral link).
- “Thank you so very much for selecting, asking permission, and linking back to thehiddenpantry.blogspot.com to highlight my post and recipe for Aunt Betty’s 1-2-3 Cake. It is a testament to how to properly conduct this type of thing! So many times people do not ask or link back or give credit. You should be very proud of the way you are conducting yourselves. I am proud to be featured on such a classy blog! Many thanks and continued success.” – Diane Cosby, The Hidden Pantry.
Let’s Get Started
We’d love to partner with you! To discuss the opportunities further, please contact us through our online form or you can e-mail us directly at email@example.com.