Do you have fun or useful ideas for the home, a knack for writing and want to grow your blog? Join the 2018-19 Creative Team at Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™.
If you have fun and useful ideas for the home, great writing skills and want to grow your blog, we are looking for 4-6 additional paid monthly contributors to join our Creative Team for 2018-19! We want you to share your amazing recipes, crafts, DIY projects and other home ideas with our readers. Please review this post to determine whether our Creative Team will be a great fit for you and your blog. The deadline to apply is Friday, August 10, 2018.
How We Will Promote You
It’s our hope that being part of the 2018-19 Creative Team will be a win/win experience for everyone – our readers get your great ideas and content and you get a great opportunity to call attention to your own blog. Here are some of the ways we’ll help promote YOU as part of the Creative Team:
In addition to the many ways we’ll be actively promoting you and your blog (see list above), we will also provide the following monetary compensation:
- Base Pay: $50 USD stipend per blog post
- Profit Sharing: $2 earnings per thousand page views (RPM). Page views will include both new posts for the given month and existing posts the Creative Team Member has published in previous months. So the more content you contribute and the longer you stay with us, the larger your potential payout! Blog posts with video earn an additional $3 RPM bonus.
- Frequency: Compensation will be paid monthly via PayPal based on earnings from the previous month. Profit sharing will continue for 90 days after a Creative Team Member’s term has ended.
Creative Team Commitment
We’re looking for Creative Team members who are:
- Innovative. Creative Team members must have fun or useful ideas people can implement in their homes. Kenarry readers especially enjoy delicious recipes, beautiful crafts and home decor, easy to understand DIY projects, fun kids’ activities and helpful home tips.
- Original. Creative Team members must submit original posts, never published elsewhere, when you first share it on Kenarry. You will have two options for sharing the content on your own blog:
- You can share a highly edited version of it on your own blog 4-6 weeks after it’s been published on Kenarry.
- On the day your post is published on Kenarry, you can share one photo, a brief description and a link to Kenarry on your own blog for your readers. See this one for a great example.
- Articulate. Creative Team members must submit posts that are professionally written and easy to understand with at least 300 words.
- Visual. Posts must include big, bright, beautiful photos or graphics appropriately sized for the web. At least two graphics are required: a 736 x 736 px square featured graphic without text and a long vertical image with text for Pinterest that is 736 px wide and at least 1104 px long. We believe in blogging with integrity and will only accept photos or graphics you’ve created yourself.
- Available. Creative Team members will submit 8 monthly blog posts between October 2018 and May 2019. Your publication dates will be determined at the beginning of the commitment.
- Punctual. Creative Team members must meet deadlines. Your deadline is two weeks before your publication date, though you’re always welcome to submit content early!
- Independent. Creative Team members should not advertise for any particular product, service, or website other than your own blog/services. However, we completely understand and encourage you to mention what item(s) you did use. While we may add affiliate links within your post, we would prefer posts that are not advertising solely for a brand. If you’re looking for advertising, please contact us in a separate email to discuss pricing. Please click here to read our full disclosure policy.
- Technical. Creative Team members should be familiar with WordPress. You’ll be responsible for uploading your own optimized images and content directly into Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™.
We think this will be a wonderful opportunity for you and your blog, but don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our Creative Team members have to say about their experience:
“Although being a member of the Kenarry Creative Team has helped me grow my blog and reach out to a larger circle of readers, the true rewards come from working with our gracious team leaders. Carrie and Kent are more than willing to share their time, knowledge, and resources with their team members. They want you to succeed, to grow, to reach your full potential and to have a little fun along the way! Sounds just like being part of a family, doesn’t it?! “ – Pam at The Birch Cottage
“Easily the greatest benefit of working on the Kenarry team is the team itself. The encouragement, the learning, and sharing of experiences among the team members has helped us grow our business in ways we hadn’t imagined. Carrie is a great mentor. We’ve even been channeling a bit of her drive and fearlessness. Our business has jumped to a new level as a direct result of working on the team. Doing the posts is fun, too! But being a part of the team, having the team as a resource, is what we love the most.” – Jennifer and Kitty at Running With Sisters
“When Carrie told me I had been accepted as part of the Kenarry Creative Team I was really flattered. I found it quite an honour to be included with such a talented and creative team. I had no idea being a Kenarry contributor would help me so much. What I really love about being part of this team is the helpful support and genuine encouragement. My experience and confidence as a blogger has grown tenfold. I really can’t thank Carrie and Kent enough!” – Sam at A Happy Home in Holland
How to Apply
If you think you’d be a great fit for the Creative Team at Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™, we invite you to apply now through August 10, 2018. Applicants will be notified by the end of August whether they’ve been selected for the Creative Team.
If you have questions prior to applying, please contact Carrie at [email protected] We’d love to help you discern whether this would be a good fit for you and your blog.