Happy Holidays! We’re a week away from Christmas and have saved the best for last at The Christmas Link Up – Holiday Food and Recipes!
In case you’re joining us for the first time this week, The Christmas Link Up is a special link party event we’ve been hosting from November 27 – December 18 to bring you beautiful projects inspired by the holidays. Each week of The Christmas Link-Up, we’re sharing ideas around a different holiday topic. Last week, the focus was Holiday Gifts. This week, as I mentioned, it’s Holiday Food and Recipes.
For those of you who aren’t bloggers or who may be new to the link party concept, link parties are a great way for you to find hundreds of different ideas for the home all in one place. At link parties, bloggers share their latest and greatest DIY projects, home improvement projects, crafts, recipes, kids stuff and home-related tips. The Christmas Link Up is unique in that its ONLY focus is holiday projects.
Bloggers, we’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to be inspired by your holiday ideas! The Christmas Link Up opens at 1 AM ET every Friday from November 27 – December 18 for you to share your beautiful holiday projects. Each week the party is focused on a specific topic:
- November 27 – Christmas Tree Ideas
- December 4 – Holiday Home Tours
- December 11 – Holiday Gift Ideas
- December 18 – Holiday Food and Recipes
Featured Holiday Gift Ideas
Last week at The Christmas Link Up we shared Holiday Gift Ideas. Here are a few of my favorites:
Reclaimed Wood Sign – Hot Cocoa Served Here! – Garden Up Green
Thrifted Chalkboard Napkin Rings – An Oregon Cottage
Make Your Own Mason Jar Dispenser – Burlap and Babies
Rules of The Christmas Link Up:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
- Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
- Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or other link parties allowed.
- Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure!
This Week’s Topic: Holiday Food and Recipes
Here’s what I’m sharing:
Let’s see your Holiday Food and Recipes:
Thanks for joining The Christmas Link Up!