Looking for holiday gift ideas for friends, sisters, mothers, hostesses, coworkers and other amazing women in your life? We’ve got the ultimate holiday gift guide for you today plus a giveaway for a beautiful set of leather wrap bracelets.
When we say “ultimate” holiday gift guide, we really mean it. We’ve teamed up with over 30 blogger friends this week to give you tons of amazing holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list. Each blogger is also running a separate giveaway for an amazing prize. You’ll find links to each of their holiday gift guides at the end of this post so you can hop around to see the gift ideas they’re sharing and enter to win something special the blogger has picked to giveaway to her readers.
25 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Women in Your Life
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for gift ideas we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, we’ll make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are our own, derived from our personal experience.
A few weeks ago, Kent and I shared 25 Holiday Gift Ideas for Tech Lovers including gift ideas for the cord cutter, for the DIY-er, for the adventurer, for the music lover and we threw in some stocking stuffer ideas too! I thought this time we ought to focus on all the amazing women in our lives. We all have them supporting and encouraging us whether they’re our sisters, mothers, best friends, teachers, coworkers or wives. So today let’s celebrate them by sharing gift ideas for the the Fashionista Friend, the Queen of Productivity, the Comfort Craver and the Decorating Diva!
Gift Ideas for the Fashionista Friend
1. Leather Wrap Bracelets – The Sleek Kitty is an Etsy shop specializing in handmade items that are beautiful and unique to give and receive. Their Leather Wrap Bracelets look great individually or can be layered together with inspirational leather bracelets and leather bands to create a one of a kind look. As a special treat, we’re giving away a set of three Leather Wrapped Bracelets for one lucky reader as part of this holiday gift guide. See entry form and more details below!
2. Rustic Traveler Fringie Scarf – Handmade by Rock, Paper, Scissors, etc. on Etsy, each Fringie Scarf has a blend of knitting textures and yarns all tied together into one pure fringe piece. I especially love how they all work together to create this beautiful scarf your Fashionista Friend is sure to get compliments on when she wears it.
3. Sherpani Luna Crossbody Bag – I’ve been a huge fan of Sherpani bags for years. They’re beautiful, functional and last a long time, all for a reasonable price. I currently use this similar Sherpani Luna Crossbody Bag in “Color My World” pattern as my daily carry-all. It’s roomy enough to hold my cell phone, wallet, keys, snacks for the boys and even a spare diaper and baby wipes! If your Fashionista Friend prefers purses that go with everything, they also make the Sherpani Luna Crossbody Bag in simpler designs and colors.
4. Bijou Jewelry for Your Hair – This new line of jewelry is another great gift idea from The Sleek Kitty on Etsy. In fact, Bijou Jewelry just launched on Black Friday. It’s super cute and very chic. Your Fashionista Friend would find they look great around her wrist or in her hair.
5. Fringe Tassel Handmade Infinity Scarf (No longer available) – This cozy scarf from Spirit and Verve on Etsy would look fabulous on your Fashionista Friend for fall and winter. It’s made from super soft cable knit and has long tassels.
Gift Ideas for the Queen of Productivity
6. Watercolor Wall Calendar (No longer available) – Lori from Greco Design Company isn’t just an amazing member of our Creative Team, she also has an Etsy shop where she shares her beautiful artwork. The Queen of Productivity would appreciate one of Lori’s watercolor wall calendars. This calendar features twelve 5×7″ cards – one for each month. Each card has a different watercolor painted image that relates to that month. As a bonus, each calendar also comes with a silver metal magnet clip so the Queen of Productivity can stick her calendar on her filing cabinet or fridge. Or you place the cards in a frame, like this 5 x 7 distressed wood frame on Amazon so she can hang it on a wall or stand it up on her desk for instant art!
7. 2016 Reminder Binder – The Queen of Productivity needs a useful way to keep track of all her kid’s school events and activities, her work and volunteer commitments, social engagements and all the other stuff she has going in her family’s busy life. The 2016 Reminder Binder from Denise Albright Studio would be perfect for her plus Kenarry readers get an exclusive 30% off when you spend $10 or more at Denise Albright Studio on Etsy. Simply use coupon code: KENARRY15 at checkout.
8. Apple Watch – What better way for the Queen of Productivity to keep track of time so she can arrive early for her next appointment than with an Apple Watch. My sister loves using hers to track her steps and other fitness goals, while also staying on top of incoming messages.
9. Kate Spade Acrylic Desk Set – You know the Queen of Productivity likes to keep her desk organized and tidy, so get her this beautiful Kate Spade Acrylic Desk Set so she can do it in style. Gold is all the rage in home decor these days, so I love the combo of gold accents with clear see-through acrylic. The Kate Spade Acrylic Stapler, Tape Dispenser, Pencil Cup and Letter Tray can also be purchased separately from one another if you choose.
10. Portable Phone Charger – The Queen of Productivity is a woman on the move so she needs to be able to charge her phone while she’s on the go. This handy little gadget will do the trick right from her purse while she’s meeting with business associates or chatting over coffee with friends. It even comes in beautiful colors like hot pink or gold.
Gift Ideas for the Comfort Craver
11. Tache Super Soft Warm Polar Faux Fur with Sherpa Throw Blanket – Nothing makes a Comfort Craver happier than a warm, snuggly blanket especially during the cold winter months. If you read the reviews, you’re going to want to buy an extra to keep for yourself. People love how comfy this throw blanket is.
12. Dearfoams Womens Cable Knit Clog Slipper – As soon as I see these slippers start to appear in stores in the fall, I text my sister-in-law a photo of the display saying “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!” She and I always have these Dearfoams slippers on our holiday wish list because they’re just SO cozy and warm.
13. Del Rossa 100% Cotton Flannel Pajama Set – These flannel pajamas come in a wide variety of colors and sizes to fit the Comfort Craver in your life. Reviewers say these pajamas are warm and soft, but not too warm that your Comfort Craver will roast at night!
14. Hand Painted Christmas Wreath Mug – Hot coffee, tea or cocoa in a large mug is the ultimate comfort on a cold day. Hand painted mugs from A Bit Cuckoo Gifts on Etsy are fun and whimsical. I love a big cup of coffee in the morning so I appreciate that you can order mugs in either 12 or 20 oz weight. The owner will also take custom requests if you want to have a mug specially made for the Comfort Craver in your life.
15. Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System – And speaking of coffee and tea… if your Comfort Craver doesn’t already have one, she would love a Keurig. I know I’d be lost without mine in the mornings. This one comes in black, blue, coconut white or RHUBARB! How fun is that?
Gift Ideas for the Home Decorating Diva
16. JOY Rustic Metal Letter Marquee Sign – I love marquee lights year-round but they’re especially festive for the holidays. Rustalgic on Etsy can customize the color of the letters and also makes marquee initials and other home decor marquees.
17.Sleigh Ride Wood Sign (No longer available) – The signs LZ at The Summery Umbrella makes are absolutely gorgeous. I could seriously buy one for every room in my home. For the holidays though I especially love her Sleigh Ride Wood Sign. Her custom last name signs on reclaimed wood would also make a beautiful personalized gift. Make sure you order early though if you want to have it by Christmas.
18. Jim Shore Nativity Set – One of my favorite Christmas decorations to put out every year is this beautiful Jim Shore Nativity Set. The colors and attention to detail are stunning. They’ve updated the design in recent years, but here’s the one I actually have. It would make a great gift for you Decorating Diva.
19. Department 56 Snow Village – Start a snow village collection for your Decorating Diva. I have the Original Snow Village from Department 56. Every year my Mom gives me a new building for my set. I display them above the cabinets in my kitchen and always get compliments when people visit.
20. Custom House Portrait Art – All you have to do is upload a photo of your Decorating Diva’s house and Minted will turn it into a work of art for her wall. It can be created in a variety of colors to coordinate with her home decor plus you can get it in letterpress or foil-pressed styles. Minted will even frame it for you! They also do custom maps or can convert a child’s drawing into art like this too.
Gift Ideas for Stocking Stuffers
21. Kiva Gift Cards – This is one of our favorite stocking stuffers. Kiva Gift Cards give people the chance to make small loans to borrowers who are working to start businesses and improve their lives. When their loans are repaid, your friend or family member can use those funds again and again to make even more loans on Kiva. It’s truly the gift that keeps on giving and helps to alleviate poverty around the world!
22. Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler – If your friends are anything like me, their cup of coffee is never far from hand in the morning. My travel mug is nearly as much of an accessory to my wardrobe as a scarf or jacket. I especially love Thermos branded travel mugs because they keep my coffee hot all morning long.
23. The Christmas Light by Donna VanLiere – My mother-in-law has a tradition of giving each person a book for Christmas. My favorites have been the fictional novels by Donna VanLiere, best-selling author of The Christmas Shoes, The Christmas Hope and The Christmas Secret. I just thoroughly enjoy reading a heart-warming story at Christmas time, don’t you?
24. Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix – Peppermint and the holiday season go hand-in-hand. Need I say more?
25. Nantucket Holiday Artisan Toffee – Handcrafted from an old family recipe by The Small Town Girl Etsy Shop, this holiday treat says it’s ingredients include “dark chocolate, nuts, butter, sugar, salt, corn syrup, and love.”
Enter to Win a Set of Leather Wrap Bracelets from The Sleek Kitty
Sharon from The Sleek Kitty on Etsy has graciously agreed to give not one, not two, but THREE of her gorgeous leather wrap bracelets to one lucky Kenarry reader!
This prize package from The Sleek Kitty is valued at over $85 and includes:
You can wear the leather wrap bracelets individually or stack them together for a unique look.
Below you will find the Rafflecopter where you can follow Kenarry: Ideas for the Home and The Sleek Kitty on our social media channels. For each channel you follow, you get one entry into the drawing. You can also earn entries for tweeting about the giveaway, visiting The Sleek Kitty on Etsy or for sharing your e-mail address (which we promise we’ll only use for this giveaway.) This means you can earn up to 11 entries (or more if you tweet every day) in the Leather Wrap Bracelet Giveaway from The Sleek Kitty, giving you an even better chance to win!
Giveaway Rules: The prize has been sponsored by The Sleek Kitty and administered by Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. No purchase necessary. Giveaway ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 4, 2015. All entrants must provide a valid e-mail address and be at least 18 years old. The giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada only. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen from among the entrants and notified via e-mail. The winner has 48 hours to respond via e-mail to claim the prize or another winner will be selected. The set of three Leather Wrap Bracelets will be sent to the winner from The Sleek Kitty. The hosts and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants. Please read the complete terms and conditions on the Rafflecopter form. If you have any questions, please contact Carrie at ideas at kenarry dot com before entering the giveaway. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
More Great Holiday Gift Ideas and Giveaways
Don’t forget to hop around to see the wonderful gift ideas my fabulous blogger friends have gathered for you ALL WEEK LONG and be sure to enter each and every giveaway for your chance to win a ton of amazing prizes! Each giveaway will be open for one week from its start date. Good luck my friends!
Table & Hearth
Making it in the Mountains
Little House of Four
Bigger Than The Three Of Us
Delineate Your Dwelling
Petite Modern Life
Other Holiday Gift Ideas on Kenarry
If you enjoyed our Holiday Gift Guide, please share it with your friends or pin it for later:
Carrie is the chief writer, crafter and cook here at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. She’s an optimist by nature and enjoys sharing recipes, trying new craft ideas, planning for parties and events as well as organizing and decorating. When she’s not blogging, preparing meals or picking up around the house, you’re bound to find her hidden away in a castle under the stairs reading to her two young boys. Whether you’re cooking, crafting or creating for your family, follow Carrie on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to get inspiring ideas for your home.