WOO HOOOO! I am so excited about today’s link party! My co-hosts and I are celebrating the ONE YEAR anniversary of Think and Make Thursday. While I wish we could all be together in person clinking glasses and throwing confetti, a virtual celebration will have to do. Let’s kick this week’s party off with a BIG $200 GIVEAWAY to thank all of you for your loyal attendance and especially for all you’ve done to spread the word about our party and help us grow over the last 52 weeks.
Welcome to the Think and Make Thursday one year anniversary GIVEAWAY!!! All 10 of us hosts are so so so appreciative to you link partiers who loyally come back week after week to share your amazing creations with us! To show you just how much we LOVE you and to celebrate one year and a very successful party (thanks to YOU GUYS!!), we’re giving away $200 in Paypal Cash to one lucky winner!!!
- Giveaway is open worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- There will be one winner chosen randomly through Rafflecopter.
- The prize is $200 in Paypal Cash.
- In order to receive Paypal cash as a prize, the winner must have a valid Paypal account. Winner will also be responsible for any fees associated with accepting Paypal cash.
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- Winners must respond via email within 72 hours of notification in order to claim prize. If no response is received within that time, a new winner will be chosen.
- Please be sure to read the complete terms & conditions on the Rafflecopter form.
Think and Make Thursday is a link party designed to share Bright Ideas for the home with you each week! For those of you who aren’t bloggers or who may be new to the link party concept, link parties are a great way for you to find hundreds of different ideas for the home all in one place. At link parties, bloggers share their latest and greatest DIY projects, home improvement projects, crafts, recipes, kids stuff and home-related tips.
Bloggers, we’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to be inspired by your Bright Ideas! Think and Make Thursday opens at 6 AM ET every Thursday for you to share what you’ve been working on with a chance to be featured the following week. When you link up at Think and Make Thursday, your Bright Ideas will seen across 10 fabulous blogs:
Every week, the ten of us choose our favorite Bright Ideas from the party to share on our own blogs the following week, giving you an even better chance of being featured! Be sure to visit my co-hosts’ blogs to see which Bright Ideas they chose to feature this week: Addison Meadows Lane, Average But Inspired, Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body, Dwell Beautiful, The Heathered Nest, Houseologie, Little Red Brick House, Petite Modern Life, Table & Hearth and of course, you’re here partying with us at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. If you love any of the Bright Ideas we feature, please click through the link to pin from the original source, not from Think and Make Thursday.
DIY Rustic Pumpkins – What Rose Knows
Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Home Cooking Memories
DIY Chalkboard Chargers – Pocketful of Posies
DIY Book Page Flowers – Busy Being Jennifer
Penny Starburst Mirror – Real Happy Space
MOST VIEWED Bright Idea of the Week
7 Quick Tips for Chalk Painting Furniture – Diane and Dean DIY
We’ll be sharing all of these Bright Ideas on our Think and Make Thursday Pinterest Board. If you are one of the bloggers whose bright idea was featured this week, you’re welcome to share this shiny button for all to see on your blog!
Now it’s your turn to share your Bright Idea for a chance to be featured at next week’s party! By linking up at Think and Make Thursday you agree to:
- Show us some love. Please follow all the hosts on social media. Grab a party button or link back to us in some way.
Think and Make Thursday Party Button
- Share your bright ideas. Submit up to 3 family friendly links you’ve never shared with us before. Please link to a specific post, not your home page. No Etsy shops, no giveaways, no link parties and no photos that you have purchased and/or do not have permission to share. Please be aware that by sharing your posts at Think and Make Thursday you are giving permission to our hosts to share your projects on social media, on their blogs as featured posts and in round-up posts with links back to your site and all credit given to you.
- Be inspired. Visit other links to get great ideas and leave positive, encouraging comments. After all, this is a party – you should mingle!
- Let us contact you. When you link up, we’ll add you to our party exclusive email list, so you’re among the first to know each week when the party starts! (You can opt out at any time).
Let’s Get This Party Started
Thank you for joining us at Think and Make Thursday! We hope to see you back again next week. Same time, same place!