Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Gift Idea
Rich and decadent homemade hot chocolate makes a tasty treat and a great DIY Christmas gift idea!
Servings 1 Quart
- INGREDIENTS FOR ONE PINT:
- 6 tablespoons powdered creamer
- 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 6 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips M&Ms or your favorite chocolate
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- INGREDIENTS FOR ONE QUART:
- ¾ cup powdered creamer
- ¾ cup powdered milk
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Mix the powdered creamer, milk, sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl until well combined. Pour mixture into a pint wide-mouth Mason jar. Then add the chocolate chips or candy and place the mini marshmallows on top to fill the rest of the jar.
Add a lid and attach a printable recipe tag.
When ready to use, remove the marshmallows from the top of the jar and add ½ cup of the mix to 1 cup of boiling water in a mug and stir until completely dissolved. Top with marshmallows and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 897kcal | Carbohydrates: 132g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 1425mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 114g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 7.8mg | Calcium: 875mg | Iron: 2.9mg