Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
This delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is loaded with flavor but requires zero effort!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Servings 8 bowls
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 8 slices cooked and crumble bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- extra cheese, fritos, hot sauce for serving
Beginning with the chicken on the bottom, add all ingredients to the slow cooker except for cream cheese and cheddar cheese and toppings.
Set temperature to low and cook for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours. Half way through cook time, add cream cheese.
When ready to eat, shred chicken and add cheddar cheese. Let melt then serve with desired toppings.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1114mg | Potassium: 987mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 4mg