Learn how to print and bind this free 2020 printable monthly calendar with vintage botanical art for a thoughtful gift or to decorate your wall or desk!
Hello, Kenarry readers! I’m Pam from The Birch Cottage, and I’m back again this month sharing with you this beautiful 2020 printable monthly calendar with vintage botanical art.
This is the third year that I’ve created and shared a free printable calendar that features beautiful vintage botanical art. I don’t know about you, but I never tire of the amazing artistry. (Here’s a look back at the 2019 calendar and the 2018, just in case you’re curious, as well as the 2021 calendar.)
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
How to Print your 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art with staples®
Before I share the download information for the free printable 2020 printable monthly calendar with vintage botanical art with you, I wanted to show you just how easy it is to upload your calendar to Staples® and have it printed on premium quality bond paper (or the paper of your choosing) and even have it spiral bound.
I think having the calendar printed on premium bond paper and spiral bound just adds a really nice touch to the botanical calendar. Plus, it makes for a beautifully finished calendar for gift giving!
In fact, you can often find special deals and discounts on printing services at Staples and save money at the same time! If you don’t have a Staples store near you, don’t worry. There are office supply and printing companies just about everywhere and you’re sure to find one that provides the same reasonable service wherever you live! These steps are pretty much the same no matter where you go.
Also, this is not a sponsored post for Staples. I just really enjoy going there.
Step One: create an account with staples
Before you upload the calendar for printing, it makes things a little bit easier if you setup an account with Staples Print & Marketing Services first:
- Click here to go to Staples Print & Marketing Services website.
- Then click on the Account button near the top of the site. Once you click on Account, select Create Account from the drop-down menu.
- A Create Account window will open where you’ll enter your email address and password. Then simply click on Submit. You’ll then use that email and password for subsequent logins to Staples.
That’s it! With a Staples account, you can save projects and come back to them later, plus you’ll be notified of special savings! And don’t forget to sign up for their Rewards program. It’s free and you earn rewards just for making purchases.
By the way, I am sharing this information with you about Staples simply because I like the convenience and quality of their services. The opinions expressed are 100% my own!
Step Two: Upload Your calendar
Once you have downloaded the free printable 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art, you’ll need to upload it to Staples and make a few selections.
- If you aren’t already on the Staples website, simply enter www.staples.com in your browser and press enter on your keyboard.
- From the main menu (just below the search bar), select Services & Solutions > Printing Services > Copies.
- You’ll then be redirected to the Copies & Documents page. Select Copies.
- Then scroll down and select Standard Color under Select A Style and click on DESIGN NOW.
- You’ll then be redirected to the project upload page where you’ll make your printing preference selections. For the calendar, be sure to make the following selections:
- Color = Color
- Media = 8.5×11 32lb Premium White (or the paper stock of your preference)
- Orientation = Landscape
- Binding = Coil Bind : Black (or the binding of your preference)
- Next, be sure to give your print project a Job Name and specify the Quantity of copies you want to make, as well as how many Pages are in your print project (the 2020 calendar has 16 pages). I entered 1 in the quantity field and 16 in the pages field.
- Then click on the Add Files button located just above the Job Name field. A window will open and you’ll be prompted to select the location of the file to be added.
- Select Upload Files, then locate and select the calendar file on your computer and click on Open.
- The Upload Files dialog box will open. Click on the Upload button. Once the document has uploaded successfully, click on the Done button.
- Once you click on Done, the calendar will load in your preview window. You can zoom in, pan and go back and forth between the pages.
- Once you are happy with the selections and ready to send the project to be printed and bound, simply click on Add to Cart.
- Then you’ll enter your contact information and select the store where you want to have your calendar printed. When ready, click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Select your payment option. You can either pay for it online with a credit card or select to pay for the printed calendar when you pick it up at the store. When ready, click on Place Order.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation that includes the store location, store hours and when your calendar will be ready for pick-up, along with the total cost of the project.
- Please keep in mind that prices may vary by store location. This is the actual cost of having the calendar printed and bound at my local Staples stores. Your cost may be different.
It may sound or look like a lot of steps, but I’ve had several projects printed at my local Staples store and, for the most part, the process was seamless. I did have some really large prints one time that came out kind of blotchy and Staples simply reprinted the project for me at no additional cost.
How to Print Your 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art at Home
Printing your calendar at home couldn’t be simpler. You simply download the calendar and print it on your home printer. If you have a paper binding machine, you can also bind your calendar.
The binding is especially nice for gift giving! There are a few supplies and equipment that you’ll need, including:
Seriously, the steps are so easy to print your 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art at home. Simply follow these steps:
- Download the 2020 calendar to your computer and open the PDF document.
- Select File > Print and send the document to your printer. Be sure to specify any special settings pertaining to your printer, such as orientation, two-sided printing, etc. I also recommend you print at full size or 100% and not “fit to print”.
- If you have a paper binding machine, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to bind your calendar.
Simple, right?! I couldn’t agree more!
Get the 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art
The 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art is a 14 month calendar that includes not only monthly pages for 2020, but a page for December 2019 and one for January 2021. So your calendar will be ready for immediate use and will last you into the next year, too!
Exclusive for Kenarry subscribers, receive the FREE printable 2020 monthly calendar by signing up below. You’ll get the download link sent directly to your inbox.
All printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the weekly Kenarry Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Kenarry subscribers only.
You can also join our Idea Insider VIP Club to get unlimited access to the full vault of unique and beautiful printables we offer to make gift giving, holidays and everyday life more special. A lifetime membership in our Idea Insider VIP Club is a great way to save time and money with easy access to hundreds of printable cards, tags, wall art and more right at your fingertips.
More printable ideas!
In addition to the 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art printable, you’ll find tons of free printables on The Birch Cottage blog, like:
You may also enjoy these printables on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –
- Printable Vintage Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers: Easy Christmas Gift
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Christmas Printables
Whether you print your 2020 Printable Monthly Calendar with Vintage Botanical Art yourself or let Staples do the work for you, I hope this free gift from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry and The Birch Cottage add a little touch of vintage charm to your home or office!