With the help of a box of cake mix, these chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are so easy to make, your family will certainly be asking for more!
I’m Kari from CraftCreateCook and I’m excited to be sharing one of my favorite fall recipes with you today! These chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are a family favorite!
Pumpkin is one of my favorite ingredients to enjoy when fall arrives and the weather gets cooler.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Once you share these pumpkin muffins with your friends, I can assure you everyone will want the recipe. These muffins are delicious with and without the nuts, but the one thing I never omit are the chocolate chips!
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- 3 tablespoon portion scoop
- measuring cups and spoons
- can opener
- 12 cup muffin pans
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 box, 15.25 oz, spice cake mix
- 1 can, 15 oz, pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Add dry ingredients together
2. Stir in wet ingredients
Add eggs and pumpkin and mix well.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
3. Spoon into pan
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 2, 12 cup muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add cake mix and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin and eggs and beat with a hand mixer until combined well.
- Fold in walnuts and mini chocolate chips.
- Use a 3 tablespoon portion scoop to scoop batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan before removing.
- Makes 18-20 muffins.
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes?
Here are some more of my favorite pumpkin recipes!
Get a fast pumpkin fix with these amazing Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies!
Scents of pumpkin spice and apple cider will soon fill the air. Until then, make a batch of these Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Cookies!
You may also enjoy these pumpkin ideas on Kenarry: