Conversation Heart Cookies with chocolate chips are soft, delicious and quick to make with this recipe, an easy dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. What’s better than love and chocolates? My Conversation Heart Cookies are soft, chocolatey and perfect for the ones you love.
Hello everyone! I’m Erica from Craft Create Cook bringing you a second easy and festive recipe, this time it’s for the best: Conversation Heart Cookies with chocolate chips.
These soft and chocolatey cookies are perfect to dunk in a glass of milk or to sneak with your morning coffee.
How to Make Conversation Heart Cookies:
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag conversation heart candies
1. Mix butter and sugars.
In a large mixing bowl, combine your softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix well using a hand or stand mixer.
2. Mix in wet ingredients.
Slowly mix in 2 eggs and a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
3. Mix in dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
5. Make dough balls.
Use a spoon to scoop out the chocolate chip cookie dough and form it into balls.
6. Add conversation hearts.
Carefully press about 3 conversation hearts onto each cookie and place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake on 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes ( I like them at 10), remove from the oven and let cool on a wire baking rack.
Conversation Heart Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Slowly mix in 2 eggs and a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Mix in 2.5 cups of flour, a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt until your batter sticks together.
- Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the chocolate chip cookie dough and form it into balls.
- Bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes ( I like them at 10), remove from the oven and let cool on a wire baking rack
You may also enjoy these Valentine’s Day ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –