One of these easy fall wreaths is sure to provide inspiration for your own autumn home decor. They are all quick, easy, and absolutely beautiful!
Hi – I’m Lisa from Life on Merlin. This month, I am sharing some easy fall wreaths that I found from some awesome fellow bloggers.
Fall is my favorite time of year. I just love the beautiful colors and really enjoy filling my home with pretty fall decor.
I used to think wreaths were so difficult to make but many times that just isn’t so. It is not hard to create a beautiful wreath with inexpensive items and limited time.
10 Easy Fall Wreaths
I have put together 10 easy fall wreaths that are beautiful and simple to create. Click on each link if you want to see exactly how to make these amazing wreaths. Please pin from the original source if you want to save the post for later. Feel free to pin the collage image at the beginning if you want to save the entire collection of fall wreaths.
1. 10 Minute Decorating: A Quick and Easy Fall Wreath – Making it in the Mountains
2. Easy DIY Fall Wreath – A Night Owl
3. Easy to Make Fall Wreath – House of Hawthornes.com
4. Fall Grapevine Wreath – Frugelegance.com
5. How To Make An Easy Fall Wreath – Life on Merlin (As of April 2019, the link to this idea is no longer available.)
6. Easy Fall Wreath – Create and Babble
7. Fall Burlap Wreath Tutorial – Kenarry Ideas for the Home
8. DIY Fall Wreath – Today’s Creative Life
9. Fall Wreath Quick and Easy Idea – The Country Chic Cottage
10. Fall Wreaths with Acorns – Tried and True
I hope you enjoyed this collection of easy fall wreaths. Get inspired and create one yourself!
While you’re here, be sure to check out other fall ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –