Need a stylish and functional necklace organizer to store all your pretty jewelry? You can easily make your own with the 16 ideas we’re sharing today for DIY Jewelry Organizer.
Bracelets, earrings, necklaces, brooches…. so many pretties! If you don’t have a way to organize them, they quickly get lost, tangled or broken. I set out to find the best of the best ideas for DIY Jewelry Organizers that are easy to make, but also stylish enough to display on a wall or shelf. With Mother’s Day just around the corner, any of these DIY Jewelry Organizers would also make a great gift for your mom!
16 DIY Jewelry Storage Ideas
To get the tutorials for any of these DIY jewelry organizers, click on the links or the photos below. You’ll be whisked away to the original source, the super talented blogger who created that diy necklace organizer idea. If you want to save any of these specific DIY jewelry organizer ideas, please pin directly from the original blogs. There is a collage image at the end of the post if you want to pin the entire collection of DIY jewelry organizers for later.
1. DIY Jewelry Organizer with Farmhouse Charm – Live Laugh Rowe
2. Colorful Jewelry Organizers from Silverware Trays – Tatertots and Jello
3. Corkboard Jewelry Organizer with Fabric – Mod Podge Rocks
4. Easy DIY Cabinet Hardware Jewelry Organizer – The Happy Housie
5. Wine Cork Necklace Organizer – Trish Sutton
6. DIY Jewelry Organizer – C.R.A.F.T.
7. Lace Hoop Earring Display – My Craftily Ever After
8. DIY Wooden Bracelet Holders – Toolbox Divas
9. DIY Framed Mirror With Hidden Jewelry Organization – Simply Designing with Ashley Phipps
10. How to Make Your Own DIY Jewelry Organizer – Diva of DIY
11. Pottery Barn Inspired Jewelry Holder – The Tale of an Ugly House for Reasons to Skip the Housework
12. Topsy-Turvy Jewelry Box – Running With Sisters for Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
13. DIY Jewelry Organizer – Anika’s DIY Life
14. Hanging Jewelry Organizer Tutorial – Sew What Alicia
15. DIY Jewelry Organizer – Lydi Out Loud
16. Shutter Jewelry Organizer – Our Southern Home
While you’re here be sure to check out other cleaning and organizing ideas on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. You may especially like:
- How to Make Pretty Storage Boxes
- Turn a Picture Frame Into a Dry Erase Menu Board
- DIY Jewelry Box: Turn A Book Into A Jewelry Box
- How to Make an Easy DIY Decorative Box
If you enjoyed these great DIY jewelry storage ideas, please share this with your friends or pin it for later:
Carrie is the chief writer, crafter and cook here at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. She’s an optimist by nature and enjoys sharing recipes, trying new craft ideas, planning for parties and events as well as organizing and decorating. When she’s not blogging, preparing meals or picking up around the house, you’re bound to find her hidden away in a castle under the stairs reading to her two young boys. Whether you’re cooking, crafting or creating for your family, follow Carrie on Etsy, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to get inspiring ideas for your home.