Whether you’re hosting a holiday party or need simple potluck ideas, these 14 easy dessert recipes for Christmas will be a big hit!
Are you hosting a holiday party or need simple potluck ideas to take somewhere? These easy dessert recipes for Christmas will be loved by all your family, friends and coworkers!
Whether you’re assembling a cookie tray to take to Grandma’s house or looking for a festive treat to bring to work this holiday season, we’ve got you covered today! I love fun food and easy dessert ideas especially during the holidays. These 14 easy dessert recipes are simple and quick potluck ideas you can pack up to take anywhere you’re celebrating Christmas this year. The ideas include recipes for Christmas cookies, trifles, bars, fudge and so much more.
Do you like chocolate or peppermint desserts at Christmas time? What about caramel, gingerbread, cranberry or peanut butter? This collection of easy dessert recipes includes unique and fun ideas for all of the above. There’s sure to be something to please even the pickiest family member, coworker or friend at your potluck Christmas party.
14 Easy Dessert Recipes and Christmas Potluck Ideas
To get any of these easy dessert recipes, just click on the links below. You’ll be magically whisked away to the original source faster than a reindeer on Christmas Eve. Please pin from the original sources if you wish to save any of these ideas for later. These bloggers have worked very hard to create these easy Christmas desserts and deserve all the credit. If you want to save this entire collection of Christmas dessert recipes, you’ll find a large collage image at the end of this post that you can share and pin.
1. Christmas Brownie Trifle – Honey and Birch for A Night Owl
2. Christmas Muddy Buddies Recipe – Typically Simple
3. Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies Holiday Recipe – By Trish Sutton for Kenarry
4. Easy Christmas Candy Fudge – Mom Endeavors
5. Caramel Filled Bon Bon Cookies – Creations by Kara
6. Peppermint Brownie Christmas Trees: Easy Dessert Idea – Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™
7. Cranberry Bliss Bars – Belle of the Kitchen
8. Peppermint Cheesecake Trifle – Tastes of Lizzy T
9. Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites – Typically Simple for Kenarry
10. Peppermint Bark – Life at Cloverhill
11. Grinch Popcorn – Cook. Craft. Love.
12. Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe: An Easy Holiday Idea – Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™
13. Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip – Food, Folks and Fun
14. Rice Krispies Snow Capped Christmas Trees – By Trish Sutton
While you’re here, be sure to check out other Christmas ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™. You might like:
- Sparkly Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 Holiday Sweet Treats
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Gift Idea
If you enjoyed these easy dessert recipes for Christmas, please share this collection with your friends or pin it for later: