Make this easy Fall Shadowbox with a few simple supplies. It’s the perfect decor piece to show your love for fall!
Hi again Kenarry readers! I’m Valerie from Occasionally Crafty, and this time I’m here to share a home decor project for one of my favorite times of the year: fall! Use acorns to decorate for fall with this easy Fall Shadowbox!
It’s probably because I live in Phoenix and it’s still 100 degrees outside, but I love fall and all the colors and scents that go along with it. I made this shadowbox to display on my entryway table. It’s simple to make with just a few supplies.
You will need the following:
- 8×10 shadowbox (I got mine at Michael’s)
- Vinyl Decal (I cut mine with my Silhouette Cameo)
- Box of Faux Acorns (craft store)
This literally could not be easier. I didn’t even take step by step pictures because it’s so easy. If you’ve never worked with vinyl before, you can check out the step-by-step directions with pictures in this post.
- First, cut your vinyl decal. The shape can be found here in the Silhouette store.
- Weed the letters out of the center, making sure to leave the insides of letters intact.
- Using contact paper or transfer tape, move your vinyl from the paper backing to the front glass of your shadowbox. Once it is centered, press your decal down firmly or scrape it in place with a credit card.
- Slowly peel up the transfer tape, leaving the vinyl decal on the glass.
- Next, take the back off your shadowbox, fill your box up with the faux acorns, then close it back up.
That’s it! I told you it was easy 🙂
Add this to your other fall decor for a fun piece that celebrates your love for all things Fall!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hop over to my blog to see how I’ve been getting ready for Halloween with projects like these Easy Boo Jars:
and this Creepy Places Printable.
Have a great week!
Looking for more fall home decor? You’ve got to check out our other fall ideas!