This free printable Fall Home Maintenance Checklist makes it easy to know how to keep your home in excellent condition, outside and inside, this season.
A few weeks ago, Karleia Steiner shared with us 5 Reasons Why You Need a Home Maintenance Checklist. We thought it would be great to work with her to create a home maintenance checklist for each of the four seasons to help you keep your home in excellent condition all year-round.
There’s no time like the present to get started before the weather gets any colder! Below you’ll find suggestions we created with Karleia’s assistance for a Fall Home Maintenance Checklist. We also created a printable version so you can easily carry it with you around the house.
Get the free printable fall home maintenance checklist
Exclusive for Kenarry subscribers, receive the FREE printable Fall Home Maintenance Checklist by signing up below. You’ll get the download link sent directly to your inbox.
All printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the weekly Kenarry Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Kenarry subscribers only.
You can also join our Idea Insider VIP Club to get unlimited access to the full vault of unique and beautiful printables we offer to make gift giving, holidays and everyday life more special. A lifetime membership in our Idea Insider VIP Club is a great way to save time and money with easy access to hundreds of printable cards, tags, wall art and more right at your fingertips.
Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- Store outdoor furniture and cushions.
- Inspect chimney and roof for cracks and damage.
- Clean downspouts and gutters.
- Rake leaves and shred to use as mulch or dispose of them based on local guidelines.
- Cut back perennial plants and mulch around the base. See guidelines.
- Remove hoses from spigots and drain. Store indoors, coiled and flat.
- Close or install storm windows.
- Test snow blower and have it professionally serviced if necessary.
- Dust blinds and wash curtains throughout your house.
- Clean kitchen and bathroom cabinets and dispose of outdated food, medicine and cosmetics.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors when you set clocks back in the fall.
- Check windows and doors for weather-tightness and install weather stripping where it’s needed.
- Have furnace professionally inspected.
- If needed, set traps for rodents.
What else would you add to this Fall Home Maintenance Checklist? Please comment below to let us know. We’re always looking for new ideas.
If you liked the Fall Home Maintenance Checklist, please share it with your friends or pin for later:
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
You may also like these other Home Maintenance Ideas on Kenarry: