Football Shaped Food Ideas For Game Day
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Enjoy these football shaped food ideas when you need a snack or treat for game day. Make any of these 14 recipes for tailgating or watching the Super Bowl.
Does fall mean football season to you? Today we’re sharing some great Football Shaped Food Ideas that are perfect to make when you need a snack or treat for game day. You’ll be a big hit with the fans when you create any of these 14 recipes for celebrating after a high school game, tailgating before college football or cheering on your favorite NFL team. Better yet, save some of these ideas for your big Super Bowl party!
I have a confession to make: I know hardly anything about football. I cheer for the Seattle Seahawks because my husband, Kent is from Washington and that’s who he roots for. But please don’t ask me to tell you the difference between a line backer and a defensive tackle or why the ref dropped a flag on a play. I don’t have a clue. I am much more attuned to the social aspects of game day — tailgating, Super Bowl parties, post-game bon fires. Any of those are more my speed, where I can eat good food, gab with friends or watch the clever commercials.
With that in mind, I thought it would be really fun to gather football shaped food ideas for game day. The 14 recipes we’re sharing today include some of the best and most brilliant ideas for shaping food to look like a football. The ideas include two different kinds of football shaped truffles, a football shaped popcorn ball, football shaped cookies and brownies — we even have recipes for football shaped deviled eggs, tortilla crisps and barbecue mini meatloaves. With all these fun ideas, you could get a little crazy and throw an entirely football-themed party to celebrate the next time your favorite team plays.
14 Football Shaped Food Ideas for the Game Day
The football shaped food ideas we’re sharing today were created by incredible bloggers from all around the world wide web. To get the recipes, just click on any of the links or photos and you’ll be transported to the blog or website where we found the idea. If you want to save the idea for later, please pin from the original source. These bloggers work very hard to create these football shaped food ideas and deserve all the credit. If you want to share or pin the entire collection, you’ll find a large collage graphic at the end of the post that you can use.
1. Tailgate Food: Football Cinnamon Roll Cookies – Pizzazzerie
2. OREO Cookie Ball Game Day Cupcakes – Love Bakes Good Cakes
3. Football Rice Krispie Treats – Organized Island
4. Strawberry Brownie Truffles – Swanky Recipes
5. Football Field Brownies – A Night Owl Blog
6. Football Tortilla Crisps – Tried and True
7. Touchdown Truffles with Peanut Butter – Julie Blanner
8. Frozen Footballs Ice Cream Sandwiches – Rust and Sunshine
9. Football Deviled Eggs – My Turn for Us
10. Football S’mores Brownie Batter Dip – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
11. Football Scotcheroos – Julie’s Eats & Treats
12. Popcorn Ball Footballs – Create – Celebrate – Explore
13. Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball – Belle of the Kitchen for Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®
14. Football Mini Barbecue Meatloaf – Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
While you’re here be sure to check out other appetizer ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® that would be great for game day – like this
If you enjoyed these Football Shaped Food Ideas for game day please share this with your friends or pin it for later.