This greek yogurt fruit dip needs just a few basic ingredients and is a healthy option to enjoy with fresh fruit!
We seem to do a bit more snacking in our house during the summer months because we are busy playing outside and heading to the park or pool. While it’s super easy to grab a bag of chips or prepackaged snack, it’s not always the healthiest option, so I like to make sure we always have a lot of fresh fruit on hand.
Now I could just dip my fruit in Nutella all day, any day, especially strawberries. But I try to save that as a special treat after a meal, so this greek yogurt peanut butter dip is a great alternative and goes well with a lot of different fruits!
Apples are one of our favorite things to dip in it, plus it’s easy to pack into a cooler with sliced apples for a yummy snack at the park. All of the protein from the greek yogurt and peanut butter is also a big plus for helping get energy levels back up!
How to Make Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
- Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- Peanut butter
- cinnamon (optional)
tips for making This peanut butter fruit dip
This recipe makes the perfect amount for a family snack, but you can easily double (or triple) the recipe for parties or for a few days worth of dip!
- Mix all three ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Keep chilled if not serving right away.
- Slice up apples, strawberries, bananas, or other favorite fruits to dip.
This greek yogurt dip is not overly sweet, but the honey does give it a little boost. You could also use vanilla flavored yogurt to add a little extra flavor.
Greek Yogurt & Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 1 individual container Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Cinnamon optional
- Combine the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Serve with favorite fresh fruit.
Looking for a savory dip? Try this Creamy Cucumber Dill Dip that is perfect with fresh veggies or as a sandwich topping!
If you are looking for more recipe ideas that includes fruit, be sure to check these out:
While you’re here, be sure to check out other easy snack ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –
- Watermelon Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- Strawberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles: Easy Summer Treat
- Monster Cookie Energy Bites: Easy No Bake Recipe
Originally published June 2017. Updated April 2020.