Struggling to find a Christmas present for your wife, mother, sister or best friend? This holiday gift guide features over 20 beautiful ideas for all the women in your life. And the best part is – every one of the Christmas gift ideas is super affordable and costs less than $50. With any luck, this holiday gift guide helps you check several people off your shopping list!
As the holidays roll around, it can sometimes be a challenge to find Christmas presents for all the women in your life. I scoured the web to find the best of the best and gathered up my 20 favorite holiday gift ideas for this year’s guide. The ideas include everything from trendy t-shirts for coffee lovers to stylish handbags and gorgeous accessories for the fashionista. You’ll also find practical items for travelers and plenty of pretties for home decor enthusiasts too.
The Best Holiday Gift Guide for Women
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kenarry: Ideas for the Home will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
All of the ideas in this holiday gift guide can be bought online for under $50 each. Be sure to click through to the original source. Many of these retailers offer AMAZING deals this time of year and you never know which of these items are on sale right now when you’re reading this.
3. Rose Gold Desk Set – Amazon
4. Echo Dot – Amazon
5. Hammered Edge Copper Party Tray – Amazon
6. Elegance Black/Copper Eclipse Bowl – Amazon
7. Arrow Bookend Set – Amazon
8. Hand Lettering for Relaxation Book and Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens – Amazon
9. Distressed Wood Frame – Amazon plus a Christmas Printable from Kenarry – Etsy
10. Crewneck Long Sleeve Cotton Tunic Sweatshirt – Amazon
11. Sherpani Sadie Cross Body Bag – Amazon
12. Coffee Lovers Shirt or What’s Up Coffee Cup Shirt – Kenarry designed and sold on Amazon
13. 2017-18 Reminder Binder Planner – Amazon
16. Buffalo Plaid Tote – dressbarn
17. Cozy Sherpa Booties – Pottery Barn
18. Frosted Snowflake Stemless Wine Glasses – Pier 1
19. Ruched Fur Throw – Target
20. Denver Plaid Scarf – Pottery Barn
While you’re here, be sure to check out other Christmas ideas on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. You may especially enjoy:
- Best Gift Ideas for Preschoolers: A Holiday Gift Guide
- Favorite Christmas Books for a Family Tradition
- Scrap Fabric Christmas Wreath Craft: Easy Holiday Gift
Carrie is the chief writer, crafter and cook here at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. She’s an optimist by nature and enjoys sharing recipes, trying new craft ideas, planning for parties and events as well as organizing and decorating. When she’s not blogging, preparing meals or picking up around the house, you’re bound to find her hidden away in a castle under the stairs reading to her two young boys. Whether you’re cooking, crafting or creating for your family, follow Carrie on Etsy, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to get inspiring ideas for your home.