For a quick and easy pick up, these super easy no bake energy bites will do the trick. They are really good for you and made with healthy ingredients.
Need a quick and yummy pick-me-up? These no bake Energy Bites are sure to do the trick!
Hi everyone – I’m Lisa from Life on Merlin. I’m thrilled to be back at Kenarry this month with these super easy no bake energy bites!
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
kitchen tools needed:
So…What makes these delicious treats “energy bites”? It’s all the great ingredients that go into them.
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
- Oats – Along with many other health benefits, oats help you stay energized all day long.
- Flax Seeds – Flax seeds are a nutritional powerhouse. Some believe that flax seeds improve your energy levels and moods. Super good for you!
- Chocolate – Wait a minute….chocolate? Yep! Chocolate is a natural energy booster that contains caffeine.
- Peanut Butter – Contains healthy fats and protein for energy.
- Honey – Honey gives you an immediate energy boost and lasts for quite a while, without the sugar crash!
These little no bake energy bites are so yummy and so easy to whip up. They are great to pack in your kids’ lunches for a quick pick-me-up, perfect to eat for a fast breakfast or pop in your mouth for an afternoon snack. The delicious ingredients are sure to please everyone. And the kids won’t even suspect that these are good for them!
So here is how to make these no bake energy bites.
Super Easy No Bake Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- Combine the flax seeds, mini chocolate chips, and oats in a bowl.
- Stir in the peanut butter and honey.
- Put bowl in freezer for about 10 minutes to set.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on a plate. Make sure they are not touching each other.
- Put plate into freezer for about 1/2 hr.
The recipe makes about 20 one inch balls.
I hope you enjoy this wonderfully tasty treat!
While you’re here, be sure to check out other snack recipes on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –
- Classic Rhubarb Crisp Recipe: Easy Dessert Idea
- Easy Lemon and Garlic Hummus Recipe
- Monster Cookie Energy Bites: Easy No Bake Recipe
Originally published December 2016. Updated April 2020.