This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is delicious and very simple to make. Serve it with pita chips or crackers for a flavorful and easy appetizer.
Happy Wednesday, Kenarry readers! It’s Ashlyn here from Belle of the Kitchen and I’m back this month to share a yummy and easy appetizer with all of you. With the Super Bowl coming up this weekend, we thought y’all might be interested in some delicious snacks to enjoy while you watch the big game. Today I’m sharing this simple and flavorful Roasted Red Pepper Dip, which is sure to be a hit with your guests!
If you’re looking for Carrie, you can find her over on my blog today where she’s sharing her recipe for Homemade Baked Onion Rings.
When it comes to appetizers, dips are probably my favorite kind. Of course I love a good bacon wrapped jalapeño pepper or a meatball crescent cup, but if dips are available, you can usually find me loading my plate with chips and going to town!
This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is no exception. Plus it’s beyond easy to make! All you need is a drained jar of roasted red peppers (make sure to blot them dry with paper towels), cream cheese (I actually used light cream cheese), balsamic vinegar, garlic, and some spices. Whirl them together in your food processor or blender and start dippin’!
I am very much looking forward to hogging the bowl of this yummy stuff on Sunday while my family cheers on the Panthers! I’ve become a Cam Newton fan over the past couple of years so I’d like to seem them take this one.
Are you planning on watching the game? Or will you just be there for the food? I’ll admit that as much as I’d like to see the Panthers win, I don’t really have a vested interest in the game. If the Falcons were playing (haha, right?!) then I’d definitely be glued to the TV, but since they aren’t, I’ll probably be spending most of my time around the snacks. But ya know what? That’s just fine by me.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened (I used light cream cheese)
- 1 7 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Add cream cheese, chopped roasted red peppers (make sure to drain them well and blot with paper towels), garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper to the bowl of your food processor or blender.
- Blend together until smooth and all chunks are removed. Taste and adjust spices to taste.
- Transfer dip to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired. Serve with chips or crackers. Enjoy!
Looking for more dip recipes? You might also like:
While you’re here be sure to check out these appetizer recipes on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ –