This free printable Spring Home Maintenance Checklist helps you keep your home in excellent condition, outside and inside, this season.
Spring is like a long lost friend after the cold, dreary winter months. The warmer weather brings new energy and enthusiasm to tackle projects and get organized around the house. With this free printable Spring Home Maintenance Checklist, we’ll help you keep your home in excellent condition, outside and inside, this season.
Several months ago, we started a series of home maintenance checklists for each of the four seasons to help you keep your home in excellent condition all year-round. In spring, the days are getting longer and the weather is finally getting warmer. After a long winter of hibernating, it’s time to open the windows, dust off the furniture and get organized for a new season. Below you’ll find suggestions for a Spring Home Maintenance Checklist. We also created a printable version so you can easily carry it with you around the house.
get your Free printable spring home maintenance checklist
Exclusive for Kenarry subscribers, receive the FREE printable Spring Home Maintenance Checklist by signing up below. You’ll get the download link sent directly to your inbox.
All printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the weekly Kenarry Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Kenarry subscribers only.
You can also join our Idea Insider VIP Club to get unlimited access to the full vault of unique and beautiful printables we offer to make gift giving, holidays and everyday life more special. A lifetime membership in our Idea Insider VIP Club is a great way to save time and money with easy access to hundreds of printable cards, tags, wall art and more right at your fingertips.
Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
- Walk around your home’s exterior. Look for any damage or issues caused by winter weather.
- Prune perennial plants and shrubs to prepare for new growth.
- Clean and put away snow shovels. Perform maintenance on your snow blower and put it away for the season.
- Remove storm windows and store away until next winter.
- Wipe down seasonal toys and lawn furniture you stored away for the winter.
- Deep clean the kitchen, including wiping down cabinets and woodwork. Wash potholders. Empty crumbs from the bottom of the toaster and all those other overlooked nooks and crannies in your kitchen.
- Deep clean the bathroom, including wiping down cabinets and woodwork. Scrub tile or linoleum floors and wash rugs.
- Spot clean the walls to remove dirt, grime and scuff marks. A new tennis ball works great for removing scuff marks from tile, woodwork, vinyl and even painted walls.
- Wash winter blankets, quilts and linens. Replace with lighter weight bedding.
- Vacuum crumbs and pet hair from furniture upholstery.
- Wash and put away winter coats, hats, gloves and scarves.
- Change or clean furnace filters, if recommended by manufacturer.
- Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
What else would you add to this Spring Home Maintenance Checklist? Please comment below to let us know. We’re always looking for new ideas.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
You may also enjoy the other home maintenance checklists in the series:
If you liked the Spring Home Maintenance Checklist, please share it with your friends or pin for later: