Express your gratitude with spring thank you cards. These free printable tags feature carrots and a note to say thank you bunches!
Hey there! Today, we’re sharing some fun new spring thank you cards. These free printable tags show hand drawn carrots and include a sweet note to say thank you bunches. They’re perfect to use for Easter, Mother’s Day, teacher appreciation and more!
Several weeks ago, I shared the Easter wine charms I made as a DIY gift for my Aunt Ronda and my cousin, Jessica. When I finished making the wine charms, I put them in a special little box tied with ribbon and a cute little note card.
Easter at my Aunt Ronda’s makes me think of rabbits. Rabbits make me think of carrots. Carrots come in bunches – plus spring is the time you plant your garden! So it seemed only appropriate that these cute little cards would say “Thank You Bunches!”
With Easter coming up this weekend, I wanted to follow-up today and share those cute little cards as a free printable for our Kenarry Idea Insiders. I thought you might like to use the tags for an appreciation gift this spring.
Free Printable Spring Thank You Cards
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
What You Need:
1. Get the free printable Spring Thank You Cards.
The printable Spring Thank You Cards are available as a FREE gift when you sign up below!
Once you’ve confirmed your e-mail address, we’ll send you the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get our weekly Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter as well as access to our resource library stocked with free printables, product discounts and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Idea Insiders only.
Then you just need to download the PDF file and save it to your computer. The Spring Thank You Cards and all other free printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Once you have the file, print the Spring Thank You Cards in color on white card stock.
2. Cut the Spring Thank You Cards apart.
Cut the Spring Thank You Cards apart. For straight lines, it’s often really helpful to use a paper trimmer, but scissors will work great too.
3. Attach the Spring Thank You Cards to your gift.
Use a hole punch to put a small hole in the upper left corner of the thank you tags. Then string ribbon through the hole and tie it around the top of your box or gift bag.
Ideas for Using the Spring Thank You Cards
While I attached these Spring Thank You Cards to a hostess gift for Easter, there are numerous other ways you could use them! Here are a few ideas:
- Tie them around the top of hanging baskets or a large outdoor planter to give your mom for Mother’s Day.
- Attach them to packets of carrot seeds to use as wedding or bridal shower favors.
- Glue the design to the front of a green or orange envelope and insert a gift card to a local lawn and garden center for Teacher Appreciation Week or to give to a teacher at the end of the school year.
- Wrap it with twine around a small potted plant or a bunch of flowers to give to volunteers at your school or nonprofit organization.
- Tape it to the top of a meal you bring to a friend or neighbor to express your thanks for some act of kindness they did to help you out!
- Carrots can also be thought of as a harvest vegetable so you could even use these tags in the fall. Wouldn’t they be cute as place cards on a Thanksgiving table?
How else would you use these spring thank you cards or tags? Please comment below and share. We’re always looking for new ideas!
While you’re here be sure to check out other spring ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™. You may especially like:
- How to Make Your Own Spring Magnolia Garland
- Quick and Easy DIY Spring Wreath Idea
- Spring Tablescape with Flower Folded Napkins
If you enjoyed these free printable spring thank you cards, please share this with your friends or pin it for later: