Today we’re getting a little retrospective celebrating the year in review and also sharing the top 10 best ideas for the home featured on Kenarry in 2015, including the most viewed recipes, home decor and DIY projects.
As we wrap up one year and prepare for a new one to start in just a few days, it’s fun to look back on the past year here on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home to see how far we’ve come. It’s been quite the whirlwind of excitement this year with a new look, a new team and other new endeavors. Here are the highlights:
- NEW DESIGN: We kicked off the year with a whole new web design.
- NEW TEAM: In June, we started working with an amazing Creative Team.
- FIRST BLOG CONFERENCE: I traveled to Atlanta in July for the Haven Conference where I learned a lot about DIY/home blogging and got to meet many of my Think and Make Thursday buddies as well other blogging friends I only knew online.
- FIRST EBOOK: Recently, we launched our first ebook as a free gift for our subscribers.
- HONORS AND ACCOLADES: We were honored to have ideas from Kenarry featured several times on the Huffington Post (February 2015, August 2015, September 2015), on Seattle Refined, a partner of KOMOnews.com, the ABC News affiliate in the Pacific Northwest (September 2015 and November 2015) and numerous other blogs.
- NEW IDEAS: More than 200 blog posts were published on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home in 2015.
- NEW RECORDS: Pages on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home were viewed more than 1.1 million times this year.
Wow! None of this would be possible or even worthwhile without you, our wonderful readers. We cannot thank you enough for taking time out of your week to visit Kenarry: Ideas for the Home to check out the latest ideas we’re sharing for recipes, crafts, DIY projects and kids stuff. Thank you for being here and visiting with us. Now let’s take a look at your favorites this year!
Top 10 Best Ideas for the Home in 2015
We’re going to countdown the top ideas on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home this year. These were the most popular ideas of the year based on page views regardless of when they were published.
Best Ever Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Belle of the Kitchen
Cucumber Greek Salad from Belle of the Kitchen
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe from Belle of the Kitchen
Did you find your favorite idea on this top ten list? What kind of ideas would you like to see us publish more of in 2016? Please comment below and share. We’d love to get your feedback and thoughts as we make plans for the coming year.
Meanwhile, if you enjoyed these ideas for the home, please share this post with your friends or pin it for later:
Carrie is the chief writer, crafter and cook here at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home. She’s an optimist by nature and enjoys sharing recipes, trying new craft ideas, planning for parties and events as well as organizing and decorating. When she’s not blogging, preparing meals or picking up around the house, you’re bound to find her hidden away in a castle under the stairs reading to her two young boys. Whether you’re cooking, crafting or creating for your family, follow Carrie on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram to get inspiring ideas for your home.