Winter Home Maintenance Checklist: Free Printable
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This free printable Winter Home Maintenance Checklist helps you keep your home in excellent condition, outside and inside, this season.
The weather outside may be frightful, but inside can be delightful. With this free printable Winter Home Maintenance Checklist, you’ll know everything you need to do outside and inside your home this season.
Several months ago, Karleia Steiner shared 5 Reasons Why You Need a Home Maintenance Checklist. We thought it would be great to work with her to create a home maintenance checklist for each of the four seasons to help you keep your home in excellent condition all year-round.
In winter, enjoy energy-efficient warmth and the fruits of your home-maintenance labors. Use this time of the year to thoroughly clean and care for your home’s interior while taking a few precautionary measures on the outside. Below you’ll find suggestions we created with Karleia’s assistance for a Winter Home Maintenance Checklist. We also created a printable version so you can easily carry it with you around the house.
Free printable winter home maintenance checklist
Exclusive for Kenarry subscribers, receive the FREE printable winter home maintenance checklist by signing up below. You’ll get the download link sent directly to your inbox.
All printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the weekly Kenarry Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Kenarry subscribers only.
You can also join our Idea Insider VIP Club to get unlimited access to the full vault of unique and beautiful printables we offer to make gift giving, holidays and everyday life more special. A lifetime membership in our Idea Insider VIP Club is a great way to save time and money with easy access to hundreds of printable cards, tags, wall art and more right at your fingertips.
Winter Home Maintenance Checklist
- Clean and store garden tools.
- Walk around your home’s exterior. Check the crawl space vents located at the foundation. Close any that are open.
- Protect your central air conditioning unit with a cover, or remove and store window air conditioners.
- Move snow shovels and snow blowers to a convenient spot.
- Store away seasonal toys and lawn furniture in a garage or shed.
- Clean kitchen appliances inside and out, including refrigerator coils.
- Clean out all closets and donate anything you don’t use.
- Go through papers in file cabinets and boxes. Recycle, shred or purge old files.
- Change or clean furnace filters. Consult manufacturer instructions for your furnace to determine how frequently the filters should be replaced.
- Maintain clean drains by adding one-half-cup baking soda followed by one-half-cup white vinegar. After 10 minutes, flush with boiling water.
- Update your first aid kit. Replace anything that’s expired.
What else would you add to this Winter Home Maintenance Checklist? Please comment below to let us know. We’re always looking for new ideas.
If you liked the Winter Home Maintenance Checklist, please share it with your friends or pin for later:
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
You may also like these other Home Maintenance Checklists on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –
Fall Home Maintenance Checklist: Free Printable
Thanks, Rebekah! I’m so glad you found it to be helpful. We also have a Fall home maintenance checklist. If you’d like to subscribe to get our Ideas in Your Inbox, you’ll also be notified when we share Spring and Summer checklists later this year.
Thanks, Kyla! I really appreciate that you came over from Found & Foraged for a visit.
Oh Corinne! I am the same way. I almost need to make a list of my lists. LOL! Thanks for coming by to visit from This Is How We Roll Thursday.
Gonna have to show this to my husband. I don’t think if I’ve cleaned refrigerator coils! Thanks for sharing with Turn it Up Tuesday!
It’s amazing how dusty they can get. Thanks for stopping by April! 🙂