These 4th of July Flag Cookies are so simple and only require a few ingredients. Make these patriotic desserts in less than 30 minutes. There is no baking required!
Hi everyone, It’s Erica from Messy Momma Crafts. As you might know from the last couple posts I’ve made, I love making fun, colorful and tasty treats from items I usually already have in my pantry. These 4th of July Flag Cookies are just that.
How to Make 4th of July Flag Cookies:
4th of July is approaching and that means a day of celebrating. For us, that means friends, family and yummy treats. I’m going to show you some really fast shortcuts so you can make some cookies that look like American flags.
The best part about these cookies is that there is no baking! Nope! You use all pre-made ingredients. They are a cinch!
What you need:
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
Here’s how to make your own 4th of July Flag Cookies. They are an easy enough treat that the whole family can join in on making them. And since there is no baking, you’ll have these done in no time at all!
1. Melt the candy melts.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat two cups of candy melts in the microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Cover the cookies with melted chocolate.
Lay out a piece of parchment paper, dunk the cookies into the melted white chocolate, remove with a fork, shake off any excess chocolate and set onto the parchment paper.
2. Decorate the Cookies.
Carefully pull apart a couple of pieces of Pull ‘n Peel and use a plastic knife to cut three 1 1/2 inch pieces and two 3/4 inch pieces per cookie.
Place the Pull ‘n Peel pieces on to white chocolate covered cookies like pictured.
Place 3 miniature M&M’s onto the top left of the cookie like pictured and let the chocolate on your cookies harden for about 30 minutes.
4th of July Flag Cookies
- 2 Cups Wilton bright white candy melts
- 2 strands Twizzlers Pull 'n Peel
- 36 Miniature blue M&M's
- 12 Round Nutter Butters
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat two cups of candy melts in the microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Carefully pull apart a couple pieces of Pull 'n Peel and use a plastic knife to cut three 1 1/2" pieces and two 3/4" pieces per cookie.
- Place the Pull 'n Peel pieces on to white chocolate covered cookies like pictured.
- Place 3 miniature M&M's onto the top left of the cookie like pictured and let the chocolate on your cookies harden for about 30 minutes.
If you enjoyed my 4th of July Flag Cookies then you’ll enjoy these fun 4th of July creations too.
More Patriotic 4th of July Ideas
You may also enjoy these 4th of July ideas on Kenarry: