These bacon and cheddar stuffed hamburgers are what summer dreams are made of. Juicy burgers are studded with cheddar cheese cubes and crispy bacon, then grilled to perfection.
Are you looking for the perfect hamburger? This one has got to be close. Today we’re sharing a delicious recipe for cheesy, bacon-y, stuffed burgers. My bacon and cheddar stuffed hamburgers are super easy and addicting.
Amanda here from Old House to New Home, sharing the most delicious burgers of all time! These burgers are our favorite dinner and we can’t wait to eat these all spring and summer long! You can’t go wrong with a juicy burger stuffed with crispy bacon bits and melty cheddar cheese.
Grilling season is upon us and I couldn’t be happier! I love a delicious dinner hot from the grill and hamburgers are definitely our favorite thing to make! I love a classic hamburger, but sometimes like to mix it up! These bacon and cheddar stuffed burgers are restaurant inspired and are seriously so good. We literally salivated over these as they were cooking and could not wait to dig in!
How to Make Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
What you need:
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan
- Mixing bowl
- Cutting board and a sharp knife
- Microwave bacon tray
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 oz of cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- burger toppings such as buns, lettuce, tomato, etc.
1. Make hamburger mixture
Mix together ground beef, cheddar cheese, bacon, seasonings and then mix well with hands to combine.
2. Make The Burgers
Split mixture into four even patties. Form round patties with hands and indent the middle slightly. Grill until the desired temperature.
Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Hamburgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 oz cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- desired burger toppings
- Mix together ground beef, cheddar cheese, bacon, and seasonings. Mix well with hands.
- Split mixture into four even balls. Shape into patties. Depress middle with your thumb.
- Cook on a preheated grill over medium heat until desired temp, about 10 minutes for well done.
- Serve on toasted buns and top with desired burger toppings. We like arugula and garlic mayo.
If you loved these stuffed hamburgers, then you will love these grilling favorites, as well!
You may also enjoy these Burger and Cookout ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ –