Enjoy this no bake treat made up of chocolate, colorful rainbows and gold! Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark is a simple recipe fit for a festive St. Patrick’s Day.
Hey there Kenarry Readers! Trish here with a sweet St. Patrick’s Day themed no bake treat. This Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark is made up of a layer of chocolate covered in rainbow candy strips, rainbow sprinkles and gold candy pieces. This simple recipe takes less than half an hour to prepare and is sure to be a hit with family, friends, neighbors and classmates.
How to Make Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark Recipe
This St. Patrick’s Day themed chocolate treat includes colorful rainbows and edible gold! It is really easy to make too.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen Tools Needed:
Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark Preparation Tips:
- Heat the almond bark in 30-45 second increments to help prevent overheating.
- Almond bark can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container.
- Toasted almonds make a great addition to the recipe.
Additional Topping Ideas for Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark:
- Edible Shamrock Shapes
These sugary sweet Shamrock pieces will add the perfect St. Patrick’s Day touch to your colorful chocolate bark.
- White Mini Marshmallow Bits
Fluffy white clouds will make a festive addition to the layers of rainbows atop your sweet treat.
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows
You could add Lucky Charms Cereal to your chocolate bark or even better just add the color Lucky Charms Marshmallows with this genius product!
- Mint Cookie Pieces
Break up pieces of Mint Oreos, Grasshopper Cookies or Girl Scout Thin Mints and sprinkle them over your melted almond bark.
- Mint M&Ms Candies
Add shades of greens and the flavor of mint and a bit more chocolate to your candy bark with Mint M&Ms Candies. Yum!
- Salty Pretzel Pieces
Create a sweet and salty flavorful combination by including pretzel pieces to your list of topping ingredients.
Storing & Serving Ideas for Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark:
- Store this sweet treat in a ziplock bag or airtight container.
- Add a little luck to someone’s day by packaging this colorful candy bark in clear treat bags tied with ribbon at the top and share this sweet treat with neighbors, friends, teachers, and co-workers.
- Share these rainbow covered snacks in fun mylar resealable bags.
- Enjoy this sweet treat on family movie night by pairing it with a side of salty popcorn.
Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Cut strips of Airhead Extremes into thirds or fourths then set them aside.
- Melt almond bark by following the instructions on the package or by placing chunks of the almond bark into a microwave safe dish.
- Heat the almond bark in the microwave for one minute. Stir the softened candy then return the bowl to the microwave and heat the almond bark in 30 second intervals; stirring between until smooth. Be careful not to overheat.
- Pour the melted candy onto the prepared pan then use a spatula to spread the chocolate into an even layer.
- Top the layer of melted candy with Airhead Extremes Rainbow Bites; lightly press the rainbows into the melted chocolate.
- Add colorful sprinkles and gold candy pieces over top your Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark.
- Place your St. Patrick's Day treat in the refrigerator for one hour or until set.
- Remove the pan from the fridge then break the bark into snack size pieces.
- Store pretzel bark in a large zipper bag or an airtight container.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If you enjoyed this Lucky Leprechaun Rainbow Chocolate Bark then you’ll enjoy these candy bark ideas too.
You may also enjoy these St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –