Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is an easy and healthy one pot meal to feed the whole family.
When life gets busy, you need easy and delicious slow cooker meals to feed your family. We especially love recipes that can be prepped the day before to make your whole day go a little smoother. Today, we’re sharing a recipe for homemade Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables that’s sure to become one of your family’s go-to meals for action packed weeknights.
Hi, I’m Amanda from Life at Cloverhill and I’ve got a great slow cooker meal that saves you from needing to cook the chicken and vegetables separately. Whether we have busy weeknights or fun-filled weekends, I love being able to count on my slow cooker to create a meal for my family with minimal fuss. That’s why this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is such a winner. It delivers a delicious complete meal with only minutes of prep.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 lb potatoes approx 2 large, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb Carrots approx 4 large, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in a 6-7 qt slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey. garlic and spices.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
Tips for Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken with Vegetables
I like to arrange the veggies and chicken separately so that I can still plate them up on a platter to serve later on.
The sauce is quickly mixed up and poured over the chicken and vegetables.
Everything cooks until the last thirty minutes when you add on the green beans to steam. And that’s it! You have a full dinner of Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables ready to serve the whole family.
For more recipes, craft ideas and more, visit my blog Life at Cloverhill:
While you’re here be sure to check out these easy slow cooker ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry™ —