Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken And Vegetables
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is an easy and healthy one pot meal to feed the whole family.
When life gets busy, you need easy and delicious slow cooker meals to feed your family. We especially love recipes that can be prepped the day before to make your whole day go a little smoother. Today, we’re sharing a recipe for homemade Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables that’s sure to become one of your family’s go-to meals for action packed weeknights.
Hi, I’m Amanda from Life at Cloverhill and I’ve got a great slow cooker meal that saves you from needing to cook the chicken and vegetables separately. Whether we have busy weeknights or fun-filled weekends, I love being able to count on my slow cooker to create a meal for my family with minimal fuss. That’s why this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is such a winner. It delivers a delicious complete meal with only minutes of prep.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen tools needed:
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
- Boneless chicken thighs
- Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Carrots, peeled and chopped
- Green beans trimmed
- Reduced sodium soy sauce
- Garlic minced
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Black Pepper
Tips for Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken with Vegetables
I like to arrange the veggies and chicken separately so that I can still plate them up on a platter to serve later on.
The sauce is quickly mixed up and poured over the chicken and vegetables.
Everything cooks until the last thirty minutes when you add on the green beans to steam. And that’s it! You have a full dinner of Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables ready to serve the whole family.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 lb potatoes approx 2 large, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb Carrots approx 4 large, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Arrange chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in a 6-7 qt slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey. garlic and spices.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
For more recipes, craft ideas and more, visit my blog Life at Cloverhill:
Farm Fresh Egg Carton Tag Template
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
While you’re here be sure to check out these easy slow cooker ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® —
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Parsnip Soup
- Slow Cooker Turkey With Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Shredded Beef Recipe: Easy Slow Cooker Tacos
- Clean, Veggie-Packed Chicken and Dumplings
Originally published March 2018. Updated February 2020.