This Spiked White Hot Cocoa is perfect for the holiday season!
Hi everyone! I’m Jill from Craft Create Cook and I’m bringing you a super easy but delicious Spiked White Hot Cocoa that is sure to put a little joy in your holiday season!
Hot cocoa is always a holiday classic and this spiked version is sure to be a huge hit with the adults. If you have kids around, simply omit the Rum Chata!
How to Make Spiked White Hot Cocoa
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kenarry: Ideas for the Home will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Kitchen or Craft/DIY Tools Needed:
Supplies or Ingredients Needed:
- 4 C. Milk
- 1 C. good quality white chocolate. I used Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 oz Rum Chata
- Optional Garnishes: mini marshmallows, whipped cream, cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
1. Combine ingredients
Add the Ghirardelli White Chocolate chips, milk and vanilla to the sauce pan.
2. Heat ingredients
Heat the ingredients on low-medium heat whisking occasionally until melted and heated through.
‘Tis the season for reflecting back on the year and celebrating the holidays with friends and family. This Spiked White Hot Cocoa is so easy and the perfect addition to any holiday get together!
If you’re making it for a crowd, utilize your slow cooker. Simply add the milk, white chocolate and vanilla to the slow cooker and heat on low, stirring occasionally. The slow cooker will also keep the hot cocoa warm during your get together.
If you want to allow guests and friends to create their own cocoa creations set up a hot chocolate bar with lots of other things for them to add to their
Spiked White Hot Cocoa
- 4 C. Milk
- 1 C. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 oz. Rum Chata
- Add the milk, white chocolate chips and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan.
- Heat on low/medium heat, whisking occasionally until the chocolate has melted and the hot cocoa has heated through.
- Once the hot cocoa mixture is heated through, pour into mugs and add 1 oz of Rum Chata (more or less to taste) and enjoy!
You may also enjoy these Holiday ideas on Kenarry:
- Hot Cocoa Recipe with FREE Labels
- Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies Holiday Recipe
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: Cross and Star
Craft Create Cook is a group of 3 women, Kari, Jill and Erica, whose passion is to craft, create and cook! Between the 3 of them, there are 6 kids and 3 dogs. As Michigan natives, these talented women have an eye for detail and love creating exciting crafts, reviewing products, cook simple budget friendly foods to elaborate desserts and create lifestyle posts for DIY projects, frugal living, family activities, and everyday topics.
Follow Craft Create Cook on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.