These delicious Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls have all the flavors of your favorite pizza, in a fun rolled up shape! The perfect snack or light lunch for a pizza lover!
Amanda here from Old House to New Home, sharing one of my family’s favorite snacks, Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls!
A few weeks ago we were in Disney World, and I, being a super foodie, had a long list of snacks I needed to try! High on the list were the Cheeseburger and Pizza Egg Rolls served at the cart right before Adventureland. On Magic Kingdom Day, I hightailed it over to the cart to finally try these little morsels of delight, and they did NOT disappoint!
My egg rolls are not identical to the Disney World ones since I was too busy scarfing them down to pay attention to the details, but they are definitely the same flavor profile! And better yet, these egg rolls are air-fried so you can the crunch and crispiness, without the fat!
How to Make Air fryer Pepperoni Pizza egg rolls
These egg rolls are super easy and great for whipping up as a snack for your family or for a party! You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes to whip these together. To make them extra crispy, I spray with non-stick spray right before frying.
How to make these egg rolls without an air fryer
If you do not have an air fryer, don’t worry! You can make these in the oven! Just preheat your oven to 425 degrees before making your rolls. Once ready, put on a sheet pan and spray with non-stick spray. Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
What you need:
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Air Fryer ( I love my Ninja one!)
- Egg Roll Wrappers (find these in the produce section!)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Pizza Sauce
- Non-Stick Spray
Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
- 6 wonton wrappers
- 18 thin slices of sandwich pepperoni
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cut into 12 pieces
- garlic powder
- fresh basil diced
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Layer 2 slices of pepperoni on one edge of the wonton wrapper. Add cheese, then another piece of pepperoni, then cheese again. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Fold edges in then roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in the air fryer and spray with non-stick spray. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until golden brown. Don't overcrowd your fryer. You may need to do two batches.
- Serve immediately with pizza sauce and sprinkled with fresh basil.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If you enjoyed these Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls, then you will love these other delicious snacks!
You may also enjoy these snack ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –