Easy To Make No-Bake Strawberry Parfaits In Mason Jars
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
With peak strawberry season here, I’m sharing easy, but delicious, no-bake strawberry parfaits in mason jars, so each person can have their own treat!
Hello! Michelle from Our Crafty Mom back sharing an easy recipe today, perfect for the end of summer. These strawberry parfaits in mason jars use fresh strawberries picked from a little farm in our town and they really are best when served fresh!
There’s nothing better for a summer dessert than using seasonal fresh fruit, so I couldn’t wait to go strawberry and blueberry picking last week. You will love these easy strawberry parfaits in mason jars — and isn’t everything better in a mason jar?
How to make strawberry parfaits in mason jars
The great thing about this parfait recipe is you can use whatever fruit is in season. These strawberry parfaits in mason jars would be just as good with kiwi or raspberries. Change it out to whatever fruit you like!
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen Tools Needed:
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Powdered Sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Evaporated Milk
- Lady Fingers
1. Slice the strawberries
Slice the strawberries and mix with a teaspoon of granulated sugar. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
2. Mix the cream cheese filling
Cut up the cream cheese into blocks to make it easier to mix. Add the powdered sugar and blend well.
step 3. add the vanilla and milk
Add the vanilla and evaporated milk to the cream cheese. Then, mix it together and blend well.
step 4. cut up the ladyfingers
Now it’s time to cut up the ladyfingers and start layering the strawberry parfaits in mason jars.
step 5. layer the Strawberry parfaits In Mason Jars
Add the ladyfingers to each mason jar, then layer the cheesecake mixture and strawberries. Finish with strawberries on top. You can add a dollop of whipped cream if you like. Refrigerate the strawberry parfaits in mason jars until ready to serve.
Other types of fruit you can use in parfaits
Strawberries are by far our favorite fruit for parfaits. But you can use almost any fruit you want. Some types will taste better in the whipped cream than others. Here are the best types of fruit for parfaits:
- Mandarin Orange
My daughter and I enjoyed these strawberry parfaits immediately so we topped them with extra strawberries.
But you can totally seal them with the lid and save them for later. They will stay fresh for several days in the refrigerator — if you can wait that long to eat them!
ideas for serving mason jar parfaits
Single-serve desserts are not only convenient, but they can be served in so many different ways. Here are a few ideas for mason jar desserts.
- For an outdoor barbecue, fill a large bucket with ice and place all the strawberry parfaits in mason jars in the bucket with plastic spoons tied around the mason jar lid. You could even add a cute tag.
- Make several different varieties of the parfaits including, blueberry, raspberry or cherry.
- For an indoor dinner, use the mini mason jars with name tags at each place setting.
- Decorate the top of the mason jar lid with pretty fabric and give your favorite teacher, neighbor or co-worker a sweet treat for an afternoon snack!
Strawberry Parfaits In Mason Jars
- 1 cup cut strawberries
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package lady fingers
- Wash, core and slice strawberries. Blend with granulated sugar and set aside.
- Cut up the cream cheese into cubes and add the powdered sugar. Whip in an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment.
- Add the vanilla and evaporated milk until well blended. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut the lady fingers and divide into 4 portions. Gently pat cookies down with a spoon or your fingers in each mason jar.
- Layer the cheesecake filling and strawberries in each jar, finishing with strawberries on top. Add a dollop of whipped cream if you like.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If you enjoyed this easy recipe for strawberry parfaits in mason jars, then you’ll enjoy these easy recipes as well.
Simple Summer Tablescape With Blueberry Shortcake
Easy Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle
You may also enjoy these dessert ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –