Attention Peanut Butter lovers: this dreamy five-ingredient Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites No Bake Recipe is incredibly simple to make and it comes together in minutes.
Hey there Kenarry Readers! Trish here with a simple and sweet no-bake recipe just in time for summer. This peanut buttery treat comes together very quickly and it is sure to be a hit with kids seeking a summertime snack.
The steps for this mouthwatering Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites recipe is a cross between good ol’ fashion Rice Krispies Treats and No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies.
After bringing the mixture to a boil on the stove and removing the pan from the heat you will then stir in the dry cereal and drop scoops of tasty treats onto a prepared surface before shaping them into small ball-shaped bites. Quick, simple, no-bake, and delicious!
How to Make Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites
This recipe requires just five ingredients and fifteen minutes.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Large Saucepan
- Large Mixing Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cookie Sheet
- Silicone Baking Mat (or Waxed Paper)
- Cookie Scoop
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
Additional Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites Recipe Ideas:
- Drizzle or dip the finished product in melted chocolate to create a delicious combined treat for the peanut butter and chocolate lovers.
- If you REALLY love chocolate, replace the regular Rice Krispies cereal with Cocoa Krispies cereal to partake in an extra chocolatey treat!
- For an added crunch use chunky peanut butter or add crushed peanuts to the mixture before rolling the tasty bites into balls.
- Add some colorful fun by adding candy sprinkles to the tops of the prepared bites before they set.
- Skip rolling these bites into balls and create Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars instead. Similar to Rice Krispies Treats simply spray a light layer of cooking spray into a 9×13 cake pan then press the prepared mixture into the pan.
Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or a sheet of waxed paper then set the pan aside.
- Add corn syrup and powdered sugar to a large saucepan then place the pan on the stove. Heat the two ingredients on medium to medium-high heat and continually stir the two ingredients until the mixture is smooth and it begins to boil.
- Next, remove the pan from the heat and add both the peanut butter and vanilla.Continue to stir the mixture until it is smooth then add in the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until the cereal is covered in peanut butter goodness.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop scoops of the Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites mixture onto a silicone baking mat or waxed paper. Allow the cereal bites to cool for several seconds before using your hands to roll them into balls then place them on the prepared pan to set.
- After the bites have had a chance to cool completely store them in a sealed container.
- Makes 36-40 Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bites.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If you enjoyed this no bake treat then you’ll enjoy these simple recipes too.
You may also enjoy these peanut butter no-bake recipes on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –