Monster Cookie Energy Bites are protein-packed snacks made with six simple ingredients and can be ready to eat in twenty minutes with this quick no-bake recipe.
Hey there, Kenarry Readers! Trish here on this fine summer day to share one of my addictions with you. Along with my passion for all things simple I am also pretty passionate about all things Monster Cookie. Whether it is actual Monster Cookies, the even simpler Monster Cookie Bars or the even simpler than that, no-bake Monster Cookie Energy Bites I am all in.
If you been deprived of any one of the three oat and peanut butter packed treats that I mentioned I highly recommend that you add them to your baking list. You can find both recipes for the cookies and bars on my website; however, you do not need to look any further for the Monster Cookie Energy Bites nor do you need to actually “bake” them.
Monster Cookie Energy Bites
This no-bake recipe is a good one to have on hand for summer. Monster Cookie Energy Bites are perfect for those days at the lake, road trips and afternoons by the pool. These protein-packed gems can be quickly assembled then tossed in the ice chest along with your cold beverages to be enjoyed on the go. Before we get to the twenty-minute recipe I have a list of tips and supplies to share with you.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
- I use both Old Fashioned Oats and Quick Oats; however, just one type of oats can be used. Simply use 1 1/2 cups of one type rather than 3/4 cup of both types.
- Other grains can be added to this recipe; if desired, add a teaspoon chia seeds, flax seeds or another grain.
- Before you begin, select a baking pan that fits in the freezer. If you are using a pan that must go in the refrigerator simply double the set time and allow twenty minutes for the energy bites to chill.
- The dough can be a bit sticky. Before you roll the dough into bite-size balls, I recommend spraying a light coat of cooking spray on your hands.
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Wooden Spoon (or mixing spoon)
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Ziploc Storage Bag
- Cooking Spray (optional, for hands)
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Quick Cooking Oats
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini M&Ms
Monster Cookie Energy Bites
ingredients and can be ready to eat within twenty minutes with this quick no
- Then gently fold in 1/4 cup of both mini chocolate chips and mini M&Ms until the candy pieces are distributed well throughout the Monster Cookie Energy Bites mixture.
- After the dough has been created it is time to roll the dough into bite size 1 – 1 1/4 inch size balls. If desired, spray a layer of cooking spray on your hands before you begin this step. Roll dough between your hands until firm then place each ball onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Continue to create Monster Cookie Energy Bites until all of the dough has been used then place the pan in the freezer for ten minutes to harden.
- Store these oat and peanut butter packed snacks in a zip loc bag in the refrigerator.
If you enjoyed Monster Cookie Energy Bites then you’ll enjoy these no-bake recipes too.
You may also enjoy these oat packed recipes on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –