Monster Cookie Energy Bites are protein-packed snacks made with six simple ingredients and can be ready to eat in twenty minutes with this quick no-bake recipe.
Hey there, Kenarry Readers! Trish here on this fine summer day to share one of my addictions with you. Along with my passion for all things simple I am also pretty passionate about all things Monster Cookie. Whether it is actual Monster Cookies, the even simpler Monster Cookie Bars or the even simpler than that, no-bake Monster Cookie Energy Bites I am all in.
If you been deprived of any one of the three oat and peanut butter packed treats that I mentioned I highly recommend that you add them to your baking list. You can find both recipes for the cookies and bars on my website; however, you do not need to look any further for the Monster Cookie Energy Bites nor do you need to actually “bake” them.
Monster Cookie Energy Bites
This no-bake recipe is a good one to have on hand for summer. Monster Cookie Energy Bites are perfect for those days at the lake, road trips and afternoons by the pool. These protein-packed gems can be quickly assembled then tossed in the ice chest along with your cold beverages to be enjoyed on the go. Before we get to the twenty-minute recipe I have a list of tips and supplies to share with you.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
- I use both Old Fashioned Oats and Quick Oats; however, just one type of oats can be used. Simply use 1 1/2 cups of one type rather than 3/4 cup of both types.
- Other grains can be added to this recipe; if desired, add a teaspoon chia seeds, flax seeds or another grain.
- Before you begin, select a baking pan that fits in the freezer. If you are using a pan that must go in the refrigerator simply double the set time and allow twenty minutes for the energy bites to chill.
- The dough can be a bit sticky. Before you roll the dough into bite-size balls, I recommend spraying a light coat of cooking spray on your hands.
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Wooden Spoon (or mixing spoon)
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Ziploc Storage Bag
- Cooking Spray (optional, for hands)
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Quick Cooking Oats
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini M&Ms
Monster Cookie Energy Bites
ingredients and can be ready to eat within twenty minutes with this quick no
- First prepare a baking sheet with a piece of Parchment Paper then set the prepared pan aside.
- Then gently fold in 1/4 cup of both mini chocolate chips and mini M&Ms until the candy pieces are distributed well throughout the Monster Cookie Energy Bites mixture.
- Continue to create Monster Cookie Energy Bites until all of the dough has been used then place the pan in the freezer for ten minutes to harden.
- Store these oat and peanut butter packed snacks in a zip loc bag in the refrigerator.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If you enjoyed Monster Cookie Energy Bites then you’ll enjoy these no-bake recipes too.
You may also enjoy these oat packed recipes on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –