These No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are a hit with my family. I love the fact that they’re SO easy to make. Everyone else loves the fact that they’re SO easy to gobble up!
Hello, loyal readers! I’m so glad to be back this month. Lisa here, the food blogger from Fabulous Habits. I’m thrilled to present a whole new recipe for Ideas for the Home by Kenarry – and it’s a really delicious one: No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars.
I’m always up for a no-bake dessert. I usually find them less stressful to make – but that’s just me! This no-bake recipe involves very few ingredients yet, it’s jam-packed full of flavor. Keep on reading to learn how to make a batch of your very own!
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Peanut Butter Bars: A Nostalgic Taste
When you bite into these bars you’ll wonder what it reminds you of. If you get a hit of nostalgia when you taste these treats, you’ll realize it’s because they resemble the flavors of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup! Perfection? I think so!
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Making peanut butter bars is not a hard task whatsoever! Got a bowl? Some measuring cups? A bit of elbow grease to mix all your ingredients? Great! You’re all set!
What you need:
Kitchen Tools Needed:
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
Really, making no-bake peanut butter bars is a snap. The first step is the peanut butter base: just combine the ingredients and pack them as a first layer on your parchment-lined pan.
The best way to melt chocolate
Next, comes the chocolate topping. The most popular ways to melt chocolate are either in the microwave or on the stove as a double broiler.
I love using the double boiler method when it comes to melting chocolate. In baking and cooking, the double boiler method involves boiling a small pot of water and placing a bowl on top of it. You add the contents that you want to melt in that bowl and stir constantly. Lo and behold: you will see that your ingredients have melted evenly and smoothly.
How Long to let them set
The longest part to my no-bake peanut butter bars is its setting time. These sweet squares need to chill for at least 2 hours but trust me, they’re totally worth the wait!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
For the Peanut Butter Base
- 1 stick butter melted (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 ¼ cup peanut butter
For the Topping
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Line a 9×9 inch square pan with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Add melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar into a large bowl and combine.
- Add peanut butter and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Press the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan. Be sure it’s even and packed.
- Using the double boiler method, melt chocolate chips. Add peanut butter and melt and mix together.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter layer – use a spatula to make sure the chocolate topping is even.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Cut into 9 squares before serving.
If you enjoyed these No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars then you’ll enjoy these delicious desserts, too.
You may also enjoy these easy dessert ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –