These Pumpkin Cupcakes are a great treat to have after dinner or to bring to your Thanksgiving festivities. Since they only require a few ingredients, they are also super easy to make because sometimes you’d rather spend more time enjoying than baking and cleaning.
Hi everyone, It’s Erica from Messy Momma Crafts. With fall here already, I have been loving the sweatshirt weather and cuddling under a warm blanket watching my favorite shows. The weather makes me want to bake sweet treats, that is how these Pumpkin Cupcakes came to be. A baked cupcake with a pumpkin twist.
How to Make pumpkin cupcakes:
Pumpkin Cupcakes are not only easy to make, they’re such a yummy fall dessert with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
tips for making pumpkin cupcakes:
Do i still need to add eggs, oil and water?
No! That’s a great part about this recipe. The pumpkin replaces the eggs, oil and water for an easy recipe. Pumpkin is a great healthy substitute for eggs and oil in any baking recipe, you won’t even notice the cupcakes are missing those items.
can i make this recipe as a cake instead?
Do i have to use canned frosting for pumpkin cupcakes?
Nope! I know how yummy homemade frosting is. If you have a special recipe you love, go ahead and make it to use instead, then top it off with a little pumpkin pie spice.
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 15 Oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
- 2 Cups Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie seasoning and mix well using a hand or stand mixer.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 way with the pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool for one hour.
- Cut the top of the icing bag and insert a large star tip.
- Fill the icing bag with frosting and twist the top shut.
- Frost each cupcake and sprinkle with pumpkin pie seasoning.
If you enjoyed our easy pumpkin cupcakes then you’ll enjoy these sweet treats too.
You may also enjoy these fall ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –