How To Make Adorable Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Make these adorable pumpkin sugar scrub bars quickly and easily with this simple recipe. This also makes a great holiday gift!
Hello! Michelle from Our Crafty Mom back sharing an easy recipe today for pumpkin sugar scrub bars.
Fall is my absolute favorite season and I love baking and creating to celebrate the season.
When you think of fall the first thing that comes to mind is pumpkin, right? These little pumpkins are not only a treat for yourself, but add a few in a small mason jar and give them as gifts to teachers, neighbors, or anyone who needs a little self-care.
I plan to package up several sets of these to give as Thanksgiving hostess gifts. I’m sharing the basic recipe, without any fragrance, but will share some tips for fall essential oil blends.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN SUGAR SCRUB BARS
These pumpkin sugar scrub bars come together so easily so you can make a big batch for gift giving.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
packaging ideas for pumpkin sugar scrub cubes
There are so many fun ways to package these sugar scrub cubes. Here are several ideas:
- mini mason jars with printable gift tags
- glass sugar jars from the dollar store
- take-out boxes with tissue paper found at craft store
essential oil suggestions
You can easily add essential oils to really make these pumpkin sugar scrub cubes a fall favorite! Here are a few seasonal blends that would smell great:
- 10 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 10 drops Cassia Essential Oil
- 10 drops Balsam Fir Essential Oil
Have you ever made your own sugar scrub? If so, I’d love to hear what your favorite recipe is. Leave a comment below.
Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Cubes
- microwaveable glass measuring cup
- pumpkin ice tray
- Melt your soap base in the microwave on high for about 15 seconds.
- Mix in the olive oil, sugar and soap colorant. Stir well. If it is starting to thicken, put it back in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into your mold and let set for about 1 hour.
- Pop bars out of mold and store in an airtight container.
If you enjoyed these sugar scrub cubes, then you’ll enjoy these recipes as well:
Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe – Our Crafty Mom
Lemongrass And Rosemary Goats Milk Soap
You may also enjoy these essential oil ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –
These pumpkin scrubs bars look so nice and I’ll bet they smell heavenly too!
Thank you so much, Kaycee! If you give this project a try, please let us know.
Ideas for the Home by Kenarry