There’s a couple months of in-between New Year’s and Valentine’s Day that are snowy and cold and require a blanket, movies, and these Snowflake Rice Krispie Treats.
Hi everyone! It’s Erica from Messy Momma Crafts bringing you a festive and sweet treat for those cold winter months. As I’ve mentioned before, Rice Krispie Treats are my favorite, if not they’re on my top 5 sweet treats. So now that we’re in the New Year and have a few months of snow ahead of us in Michigan, I figured I’d show you how you can turn a classic treat into a wintery, sweet snowflake.
You might want to eat half now and save the other half for later, because you won’t want these Snowflake Rice Krispie Treats to be gone.
How to Make Snowflake rice krispie treats:
The great thing about these Snowflake Rice Krispie Treats is that they require no baking, and very little work.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen Tools Needed:
Snowflake rice krispie treat Tips:
How can i make this easier?
Are there any tips for cutting out the snowflakes?
CAN I MAKE MY OWN RICE KRISPIES?
Of course. Homemade is always better. If you need a recipe for them, check out my Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats. Press your homemade Rice Krispies firmly into the bottom of a baking pan and let them cool at room temperature before you cut out your snowflake shapes.
Snowflake Rice Krispie Treats
- Parchment Paper
- Decorating bag
- 16 oz Vanilla Frosting
- 1/4 cup White Sugar Sprinkles
- 4 tbsp Winter Sprinkles
- 32 oz Rice Krispie Treats Sheet
- Unwrap the Rice Krispies Treat.
- Use a snowflake cookie cutter to cut out snowlfake shapes.
- Set the snowflakes on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Fill a decorating bag with vanilla frosting, cut a small tip off the end, and frost the edges of the Rice Krispie Treats.
- Immediately top the frosting off with white sugar sprinkles and add a few winter sprinkles to the center while the Rice Krispie Treats are still very sticky.
If you enjoyed these Snowflake Rice Krispie Treats then you’ll enjoy these other treats too.
You may also enjoy these winter treats on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –