These were the top 10 best ideas for the home featured on Kenarry in 2017, including the most viewed recipes, home decor and DIY projects.
The end of the year always makes me a bit sentimental! Today we’re looking back at the past 12 months and also sharing the top 10 best ideas for the home featured on Kenarry in 2017, including the most viewed recipes, home decor and DIY projects.
As we look ahead to 2018 with eager anticipation, I think it’s always important to take a little look back at the past year to see just how far we’ve come over the past 365 days. Once again this has been a very eventful and exciting year for Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®.
Highlights from the past year include:
- NEW KENARRY PRODUCTS: This was a FIRST for us and BY FAR our biggest endeavor this year. We launched our own private label products in 2017 and have learned and grown so much in the process. We now have four product lines:
- BURLAP RIBBON: In February, we started selling five inch wide burlap ribbon on Amazon as single and multi-packs based on the popularity of our burlap wreath tutorials. We also published an eBook this year called The Ultimate Guide for Making a Burlap Wreath.
- DIGITAL ART & NOTE CARDS: In February, we also announced the grand opening of the Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® Etsy shop featuring beautiful digital art collections and note card sets. Each design is digitally hand drawn and many showcase whimsical sayings or designs that I personally created and hand lettered.
- HOME DECOR: In September, we launched our second physical product on Amazon – Kenarry burlap table runners. Every one of our burlap table runners is lined with fabric and has sewn edges to provide high quality, long lasting durability that won’t unravel before your big event or dinner party. This initial set includes red, cream and natural burlap table runners that are 14″ wide x 84″ long, but we’ll be adding more lengths in 2018 so keep your eyes open for them!
- KENARRY APPAREL: In November, we created a new line of Kenarry Apparel on Amazon starting with t-shirts for the whole family. Most of the t-shirt designs are fun and festive for the holidays based on the same art you find in our Etsy Collections.
- NEW IDEA INSIDER EXCLUSIVES: In January we created an Idea Insider Resource Library stocked with free printables, product discounts and other content that is EXCLUSIVE only for people who subscribe to our free weekly Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter.
- WRAPPING UP CHALLENGES AND PROJECTS: Although we started our cottage renovations last year, we spent a significant chunk of 2017 finishing the projects. In September, we shared the big reveal of the new sunroom and front porch at our cottage.
- LOVING OUR CREATIVE TEAM: Sharing high quality content day in and day out requires significant effort and we couldn’t do it without a talented team of bloggers who work along with us to bring you useful ideas for your home and family. All of our current team members have been sharing their great ideas here on Kenarry for at least a year or more.
- NEW IDEAS: We brought you 193 new blog posts in 2017.
- NEW RECORDS: We had more than 1.5 million page views and over 1 million visitors to our site this year.
Kent and I want to thank you so much for being part of our community and for helping to make these incredible things happen for us and our small business. What an amazing and wonderful year 2017 has been! We especially love when you share a product review, leave a blog post comment or share one of our posts on Facebook or Pinterest. It makes our hearts swell with love and appreciation for our community of Idea Insiders. We couldn’t be where we are today without your continued support and encouragement. Thank you!
We have a lot more excitement on the horizon for 2018 and can’t wait to share it with you in the new year. If you’re not already, we invite you to subscribe to get our Ideas In Your Inbox so you don’t miss a thing!
Top 10 Best Ideas for the Home in 2017
We’re going to countdown the top ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® this year. These were the most popular ideas of the year based on page views regardless of when they were published.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe from Belle of the Kitchen
How to Make Broken China Mosaics from The O’Neil Sisters
Best Ever Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Belle of the Kitchen
Cucumber Greek Salad from Belle of the Kitchen
How to Paint Terra Cotta Pots from The Birch Cottage
Did you find your favorite idea on this top ten list? What kind of ideas would you like to see us publish more of in 2018? Please comment below and share. UPDATE: You can now check out our top posts for 2018! We’d love to get your feedback and thoughts as we make plans for the coming year.
In case you’re curious, here was last year’s top ten ideas for the home.
If you enjoyed our post about the top 10 ideas for the home on Kenarry this year, please share it with your friends or pin it for later: