Decorate your house in a snap with this free beach decor printable. Simply print out the printable, add shells, place in a frame and enjoy!
Hi again, Kenarry readers! It’s Lisa from Life on Merlin with an easy way to add some nautical decor to your home! Decorating your home is a snap with this free beach decor printable!
Free Beach Decor Printable
I love spending time by the ocean whenever I go home to see my parents in Florida, so I thought it might be fun to bring a little bit of the beach into my home. You can easily do the same with this beach decor printable!
What You Need:
- 1 – 8×10 Frame
- Acrylic Paint (if you decide to paint the frame)
- The Relax Unwind Beach Decor Printable (see instructions below for how to get yours!)
- Shells and/or Tiny Starfish
Download the Free “Relax unwind” beach decor printable
Exclusive for Kenarry subscribers, receive the FREE printable “Relax Unwind” Beach Print by signing up below. You’ll get the download link sent directly to your inbox.
All printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the weekly Kenarry Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Kenarry subscribers only.
You can also join our Idea Insider VIP Club to get unlimited access to the full vault of unique and beautiful printables we offer to make gift giving, holidays and everyday life more special. A lifetime membership in our Idea Insider VIP Club is a great way to save time and money with easy access to hundreds of printable cards, tags, wall art and more right at your fingertips.
What You Do:
1. If you want your frame a different color, go ahead and paint it. I bought a black one from the Dollar Store and wanted it to be a pretty nautical blue. It took a few coats since it was plastic, but it was worth it.
2. Print out the Beach Decor Printable on white cardstock. If you have to adjust the printing settings, adjust them to 8 x 10 and trim the edges of the printable.
3. Glue some shells and/or tiny starfish to the bottom of the printable.
4. Put the printable in the frame and that’s it!
I love the way the tan printable background looks with the nautical blue frame. It would look great with a white frame as well. Depending on the style of frame you get, you can hang it or set it on the mantle or table.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
While you’re here, be sure to check out other home decor ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –