Decorating your home is a snap with this free beach decor printable!
Hi again, Kenarry readers! It’s Lisa from Life on Merlin with an easy way to add some nautical decor to your home!
Free Beach Decor Printable
I love spending time by the ocean whenever I go home to see my parents in Florida, so I thought it might be fun to bring a little bit of the beach into my home. You can easily do the same with this beach decor printable!
What You Need:
- 1 – 8×10 Frame
- Acrylic Paint (if you decide to paint the frame)
- This Printable
- Shells and/or Tiny Starfish
What You Do:
1. If you want your frame a different color, go ahead and paint it. I bought a black one from the Dollar Store and wanted it to be a pretty nautical blue. It took a few coats since it was plastic, but it was worth it.
2. Print out this Beach Decor Printable on white cardstock. If you have to adjust the printing settings, adjust them to 8 x 10 and trim the edges of the printable.
3. Glue some shells and/or tiny starfish to the bottom of the printable.
4. Put the printable in the frame and that’s it!
I love the way the tan printable background looks with the nautical blue frame. It would look great with a white frame as well. Depending on the style of frame you get, you can hang it or set it on the mantle or table.
Lisa is a busy wife, mother and church pianist. Her blog, Life on Merlin, is a lifestyle blog that focuses on easy DIY projects and simple recipes. She loves quotes, printables, and seasonal decor. Her goal is to simplify life and help others add some peace to everyday living.