List makers unite! Record birthdays, passwords and weekly to-do lists on colorful Home Organization Free Printables.
Hey there Kenarry readers! Trish, here, kicking off the New Year with a few free printables. If one of your New Year resolutions includes being more organized then I’ve got three ways to help! That is, if you are anything like me and prefer the old fashion way of writing things down. It is true, as much as I love technology and creating digitally, there are still certain things that I need to see on paper.
How to add to your home organization with three printables
New Year’s resolutions aside any day is a good day to find some peace in organization and that is the purpose of my three free printables.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
get the printables:
- Monthly Birthday Tracker
- Password Keeper
- Weekly To-Do List
Exclusive for Kenarry subscribers, receive all three color-coordinating home organization printables for FREE by signing up below. You’ll get the download link sent directly to your inbox.
All printables from Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the weekly Kenarry Ideas In Your Inbox newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Kenarry subscribers only.
You can also join our Idea Insider VIP Club to get unlimited access to the full vault of unique and beautiful printables we offer to make gift giving, holidays and everyday life more special. A lifetime membership in our Idea Insider VIP Club is a great way to save time and money with easy access to hundreds of printable cards, tags, wall art and more right at your fingertips.
Supplies needed to get started:
- Printer Paper
- Color Printer (this one is my favorite)
- 3 Ring Binder, if desired
- File Folders, if desired
- Laminating Sheets, if desired
- Dry Erase Markers, if desired
ways to organize & get creative with home organization printables:
- Organize your printables in a 3 ring binder then add dividers between the birthdays and passwords. Print out these Free Printable Birthday Cards on card stock so you’re never without a card when you need it.
- Tuck your passwords sheet away in a colorful file folder.
- Rather than printing the Home Organization Free Printables in color ink; print the three pages on different colored copy paper.
- Reuse the Weekly To-Do List printable by placing the printable in a self-sealing laminating sheet then use a dry erase marker to record your weekly schedule. At the end of the week simply erase your schedule by wiping it off with tissue or paper towel then start all over again.
- Give a friend the gift of organization! Purchase home office supplies like a calendar, stationery, and pens then add the three free printables in a basket, gift bag or a fun desktop inbox.
Happy organizing & list making!
If you enjoyed these Home Organization Free Printables then you’ll enjoy these lists and kitchen organization idea too.
You may also enjoy these organization ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –