Snickerdoodle meet Pumpkin Spice! These mouthwatering, slightly sweet, chewy Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies are perfect for fall.
Hey there Kenarry readers! Trish here with an eggless cookie recipe that is absolutely meant for this time of year. Everything else (including macaroni-n-cheese) is available in Pumpkin Spice flavor right now so why not add a Snickerdoodle Cookie in Pumpkin Spice too?
However, that said, I have a feeling that if you are anything like my boys you’ll be thankful that Pumpkin puree is sold year-round. Unlike those seasonal specialty lattes, that people seem to go crazy over this time of year, this gem of a cookie can be made and enjoyed year-round.
Celebrate Pumpkin Spice Season with a slightly sweet chewy Snickerdoodle Cookie that tastes just like fall. The aromas that will fill your kitchen are better than any candle could ever be! They make the perfect gift, but you’ll want to eat them all yourself.
Make this treat even more indulgent by whipping up a batch of our (super easy!) Nutella cookie dip to serve with these Snickerdoodles.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies
You can always scroll right down to the printable recipe card. First, I have some ideas and photos that I think are really helpful.
What you need:
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Kitchen Supplies Needed:
- Microwave Safe Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Shallow Dish (to roll cookie dough balls in)
- Cookie Scoop
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Baking Mat (or Parchment Paper)
- Cooling Rack
- Airtight Container
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Baking Soda
- Cream of Tartar
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Puree
- Ground Cinnamon
Important Cookie Preparation Tips:
- Allow the melted butter to rest for 8-10 minutes to cool off a little before you mix in the two sugars.
- Refrigerate the prepared dough for an hour before you preheat the oven and begin baking your cookies.
- Use a silicone baking mat or a layer of parchment paper on your cookie sheet.
- Leave the dough in the shape of a ball when you place the pan in the oven; rather than flatten the cookie.
Additional Ideas for Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies:
- Serve these slightly sweet cookies warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Create an amazing flavor packed sandwich cookies by following Meaghan’s recipe for Cream Cheese Frosting to create a creamy filling to spread between two Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies. YUM!
- Add white baking chips to your cookies by gently folding 3/4 cup of white baking chips into the dough before rolling the cookies into the dough balls.
- Make a double batch of these tasty cookies then freeze them. Simply store them in a freezer safe container. They only need about an hour at room temperature to thaw and can be enjoyed up to two months when kept in the freezer.
Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish then allow the butter to cool off before adding ½ cup white sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar to the melted butter and mixing until well combined. (The remaining ¼ cup of white sugar will be mixed with cinnamon after the dough chills.)
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and using a mixing spoon to combine all of the ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Place the dough in a Ziploc bag (or cover the mixing bowl)then refrigerate the dough for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350* degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or layer of parchment paper.
- Mix ¼ cup of white sugar with 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Store cookies in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If you enjoyed this Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe then you’ll enjoy these pumpkin-flavored ideas too.
You may also enjoy these pumpkin recipes on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –