This simple no bake recipe for Lemon Truffles only takes a few minutes to make. Best of all, this lemony treat calls for just four ingredients! Now that’s an easy dessert recipe.
Hey there, Kenarry Readers! Trish here, and I brought along another cake mix recipe. This recipe is perfect year round, however, if you are still in need of a holiday themed recipe you must take a look at my festive Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies.
The recipe I have to share today comes in super handy when you are short on time. There are just a few ingredients needed and from start to finish you can have these Lemon Truffles plated in less than a half hour.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kenarry: Ideas for the Home will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Melt the butter by adding it to a microwaveable dish then heat on high for 45 – 60 seconds.
Mix lemon cake mix and butter in a medium size mixing bowl then mix in both the lemon juice and ¼ cup of sugar.
Continue to mix until dough begins to form.
Roll lemon truffle dough into 18-22 cake pop size balls, approximately 1 ½ inch balls.
Pour the remaining sugar in a shallow dish then roll each lemon truffle in the sugar until they are completely coated.
Place Lemon Truffles on prepared pan then chill them until they are set.<
I keep my Lemon Truffles chilled in the refrigerator. Before serving them I allow them to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes to soften them just a little bit.
This cake mix recipe is too simple not to keep on hand. Print it now or pin it for later.
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in microwave on high for 45 – 60 seconds.
- Mix lemon cake mix and butter in a medium size mixing bowl then mix in both the lemon juice and ¼ cup of sugar.
- Continue to mix until dough begins to form.
- Roll lemon truffle dough into 18-22 cake pop size balls, approximately 1 ½ inch balls.
- Pour the remaining sugar in a shallow dish then roll each lemon truffle in the sugar until they are completely coated.
- Place Lemon Truffles on prepared lined cookie sheet then chill them until they are set.
- Before serving allow the Lemon Truffles to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Check out a couple more of my quick & easy recipes perfect for this time of year below!
Trish is a passionate volunteer, tea addict, and football fanatic as well as the creator and dreamer behind her self-titled lifestyle blog, By Trish Sutton. As a believer, a wife, a boy-mom and a big sister, she’s wholeheartedly devoted and loyal to those she loves. She started her blog in 2014 with the hope it would inspire others to do the same. When Trish isn’t writing, crafting and creating for her blog or taking care of her family, you’ll typically find her working as a human resources contractor or spending time with her two sons making messes in the playroom or debating penalties and plays on ESPN.