Vanilla, chocolate and sprinkles come together to make simple and festive sweet treats. These Vanilla Dipped Chocolate Graham Crackers can be custom made for any holiday or celebration.
Hey there Kenarry Readers! Trish here with the simplest of festive spring treats. Make that just “festive treats”. These vanilla and chocolate gems can be made for any festivity year-round. However, given the time of year, I have spring on the brain and with pastel sprinkles, these treats seem perfect for Easter.
If the kids in your life enjoy creating in the kitchen this simple tutorial is perfect for all ages. And what kid doesn’t love sprinkles?
How to Make Vanilla Dipped Chocolate Graham Crackers
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
These are the ingredients you’ll need. All the exact amounts are in the printable card at the bottom of this post.
fun alternative ideas & simple tips for vanilla dipped Graham Crackers:
FUN WITH COLOR:
- Create an even more festive feel or color coordinate your Vanilla Dipped Chocolate Graham Crackers with any occasion by using food coloring. Simply divide the melted vanilla candy into small bowls then mix in a few drops of food coloring before dipping the chocolate graham crackers.
- If you are making a larger batch of dipped graham crackers, purchase different colors of candy melts rather than using food coloring.
FUN WITH FLAVORS:
- Mix up the graham cracker flavors by using regular honey graham crackers or cinnamon graham crackers.
- Dip the graham crackers in other flavorful melted baking chips; think milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate or peanut butter chips.
- Use chocolate sprinkles on the vanilla to create a double chocolate treat.
- Crush graham crackers, peanuts or your favorite candy to use in place of the sprinkles.
graham CRACKER & CANDY Melt TIPS:
- Rather than using your hands to break the crackers into quarters; use a sharp knife to cut down the lines of the graham crackers to keep the edges straight.
- Substitute the vanilla candy melts for white baking chips.
- Skip the dipping and use a spatula instead to spread the melted candy onto the crackers before adding the sprinkles.
- When using food coloring; use plastic spoons or plastic knives to mix the smaller portions of melted candies. The plasticware makes the clean-up even easier.
- Ignore the crumbs of chocolate graham crackers in your bowl of melted vanilla. The sprinkles will cover any cracker crumbs left in the melted candy.
- Place dipped graham crackers in the refrigerator or freezer to set faster.
Vanilla Dipped Chocolate Graham Crackers with Sprinkles
- 18 full size crackers Chocolate Graham Crackers 2 sleeves
- 12 oz Vanilla Flavored Candy Melts 1 bag
- 4.97 oz Colorful Candy Sprinkles 1 bottle
- Break (or cut) graham crackers into fourths then set them aside.
- Pour the vanilla flavored candy melts into a microwave safe bowl then heat them for1 minute at half power. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir them with a spatula then place the bowl back in the microwave and hit the candy melts for an additional minute at half power. Use a spatula to stir the melted candy until the melted candy is smooth.
- Next dip 1/3 to 1/2 of each cracker into the melted vanilla candy then top the melted candy with sprinkles. Be sure to add sprinkles to both sides of the cracker before laying it on the prepared parchment paper. Continue to dip and sprinkle crackers. Allow crackers to rest until set.
- Store in a Ziploc bag or airtight container.
If you enjoyed these Vanilla Dipped Chocolate Graham Crackers then you’ll enjoy these festive and sweet colorful treats too.
You may also enjoy these sweet Spring ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –