Make this cupcake liners flower craft to use for wreaths, centerpieces, banners, or even as a fun spring craft to make with the kids!
Hi there, Kenarry readers! It’s Kelly from Typically Simple where I share kids’ crafts, printables, and learning activities that the whole family will enjoy doing together! I also love sharing simple crafts here on Kenarry like felt corner bookmarks and personalized flour sack towels. And this month, I am back with a craft that is not only fun and easy to make, but also works wonderfully as an embellishment for other crafts!
A while back, I went a little overboard buying cupcake liners for another craft project. Since I wanted a variety of colors and patterns, I ended up with a few hundred cupcake liners. I store them in a big jar on display in my craft room, use them for baking, and try to think of craft projects that I can make with them, but I’ve barely made a dent in my stash.
So I thought it would be fun to use them for this cupcake liners flower craft that is perfect for spring and summer! With all the patterns and colors of cupcake liners available, you can create a whole garden of flowers to use for decoration.
Cupcake Liners Flower Craft Tutorial
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® will make a small commission at no additional cost to you so we can keep the great ideas for the home coming your way. All opinions expressed are derived from personal experience.
- Each flower uses eight cupcake liners.
- Fold each of the liners in half.
- Then fold the liner in half again.
- And finally fold each half back to create a “M” shape with the liner when laying on its side.
- Take two of the folded liners and glue the points together with a dab of glue.
- Continue to glue two liners together until you have four sets of two.
- Now glue each of the sets together to create a circle of liners.
- Add a dab of glue to a button and place in the center of the liners to create the flower.
Love the ideas you see here on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry®? Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
While you’re here, be sure to check out other craft ideas on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry® –